OMD new album English Electric

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Just noticed this while browsing amazon, used to love OMD and had no idea this was coming.

You can preview the album on youtube, sounds fantastic, just stuck a preorder in for the Vinyl.

Release date 8th April. Really looking forward to this!:)

jimsouse67

Curly99 said:
they did a track live on breakfast TV this morning... tempted to go for this myself, love a bit of OMD, really liked there last one "History of Modern"

Curly

Do it,you won't regret it 'Helen of troy "is worth the price alone.:)

jimsouse67

Curly99 said:
pre-ordered... on cd...may get vinyl.

Curly

The vinyl is a 180g in a nice die cut sleeve so well worth a punt.
For me this release is as good as anything they have released and not a duff track in sight :).

Maverick62

Full box set of vinyl, cd etc arrived this morning!
Vinyl already played and enjoyed very much
Another great album in my view

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
I had the vinyl preordered for £20 from amazon but had to cancel it when I realized I would be away for time of delivery. Our postie tends to leave packages behind the car when I'm not in so would have probably been soaked by time we get back.

I see the price has gone up £4 already, just have to hope it's still readily available when we get back in a couple of weeks.

Slightly envious of you lot playing this already, sounds like as great as could have hoped :)

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
could you not of had it delivered to another address?

Curly

Not really, funny to be honest, dad's abroad in Spain, mum is moving flat while we're away, and there isn't really anyone else that are home enough to expect to take delivery(and I wouldn't trust my workplace).

Just have to wait and be hopeful ;)

Kieron

Distinguished Member
I grabbed the last copy on there, thanks Kieron :smashin:

Curly

No worries :)

Mine just arrived this morning. Great packaging from the seller. Will give it a spin when I get some time off :mad::smashin:

Curly99

Distinguished Member
I have a had a chance to play it today (free day today :) ) this won't help Tetlee ;) loving the album, OMD back on top form, I can see me spending many a happy hour with this playing away on the turntable :cool:

Curly

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom