For Sale Olympus OM-D E-M5 Body - warranty to 2016

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by kennethevell, Feb 16, 2014.

1. kennethevell

kennethevell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Olympus OM-D E-M5 Silver Body only

Bought in October 2013 from Great Western Cameras. It is in excellent condition, with a perfect screen and no marks on the body - with the exception of a small area of paint missing on the corner near the shutter button, this is apparently very common with the silver versions. The camera has had very little use - confirmed at 1901 shutter actuations.

It comes boxed as new with all the accessories (inc. flash and pouch), manuals, cables and a spare battery

Extended Olympus Europe warranty to April 2016

Price: £420 inc. RMSD
    Payment via Bank Transfer

OMD with box.jpg OMD.jpg OMD chip.jpg OMD rear.jpg

Price and currency: 420
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  2. kennethevell

kennethevell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Price reduced to £450 inc. RMSD

I also confirmed the shutter count above.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  3. kennethevell

kennethevell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I'll give it until this evening at £420 inc. then off to eBay....

4. kekomemo

kekomemo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Where in London are you based kennethevell? Could possibly do a pick-up if feasible?

£395 picked up - can do cash in hand or BT, whichever you prefer. Also, just checking you don't have any lenses going for it?

5. kennethevell

kennethevell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Collection may be a bit tricky this week as it is half term so I am not in full control of my own schedule!

I am at my office near Old Kent Rd on Friday 10am-6pm. Other than that, it would have to be posted.

I can't drop the price any further - it does come with over 2 years warranty left which is something you'll struggle to find elsewhere, and asides from the little bit of paint missing on the corner, it is in perfect condition. I'm keeping the lenses as I have lots of other m43 gear.

Price would be £420 (as above) posted or £410 collected if you can do Friday. Obviously cash is fine if collecting.

6. kekomemo

kekomemo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Friday would work quite well for me. I work up near Tower Bridge, so could possibly alternate my route into work to come via that way. I don't drive though; guessing you do considering the location? If I'm wrong, is there a particular train station you use at all?

Can I grind you down to £405 collected? I'm sorry to keep pushing, it's just that I'm trying to pump whatever leftover money from this potential purchase into (hopefully!) getting a decent prime lens!

Best,
    K

7. kennethevell

kennethevell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I'll stick to the asking price as if this deal falls through the current agreed price reduction applies to everyone (as per forum rules). It quickly becomes a slippery slope and I've already reduced the price a fair bit.

I live near Greenwich/Maze Hill station if that helps - not sure precisely what eve would be feasible but I can probably figure something out.

8. kekomemo

kekomemo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Evening! So I've been umming and ahhing all day, and I've decided to withdraw my interest/offer for your camera.

Been very torn these last few weeks as to whether I should plump for an X100s or the E-M5, but I think I've finally decided to opt for the Fuji.

Best of luck with your sale, either on here or over on eBay :smashin:

9. kennethevell

kennethevell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I'm not sure why we got into discussing collection arrangements if you hadn't decided which camera model you wanted :facepalm: