Olympus mju 410?

Mikef

Standard Member
I'm thinking of getting a compact digital camera, mainly for family snaps. It will mostly be used to take photos of the kids. I was thinking of the new Olympus mju 410.

Anyone have any opinions or used one yet? I guess one of the things I am mainly uptight about is shutter-lag, since my kids are fast movers!!

thanks in advance

mikef

a3rmk

Novice Member
Don't know too much about the Olympus 410, can't imagine you are going to go far wrong.
I bought the new Panasonic FX5 from Jessops a couple of weeks ago and am very pleased with it.
My last camera was a 35mm Leica C1 and as the most important thing about any camera is the lens i wanted to stick with the Leica but they start around £600.
I read a review of the Panasonic FX1 in last months, Digital Camera Shopper magazine but it was a 3Mp and i was after a 4Mp at least.
Then this month they reviewed the FX5 and absolutely loved it at £350 with it's Leica lens and 4Mp CCD.
It's very light and compact, SD memory, and as a point and shoot camera it's been great taking shots of my 18 month old daughter storming around the garden.
I got them down to £263 as i had found it for £253 on the web but they couldn't quite match it.

Top Bottom