1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Olympus 2Mp on offer in Argos

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by CaRlosTHeJaCKal, Dec 20, 2002.

1. CaRlosTHeJaCKal

CaRlosTHeJaCKal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    For £120, with half price 64mb Smartmedia card if you buy one with it. Nice little bits of kit too.

Also doing the Minolta Dimage 7i HALF PRICE:eek: :eek: :eek: at £449.99. I actually managed to talk the missus into letting me have one of those but they were out of stock. Arse.:(

Fingers crossed they'll be doing a similar deal in the summer.....:rolleyes:

Check local availabilty at http:www.argos.co.uk

2. applebwl

applebwl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    CaRlosTHeJaCKal

I boght the Dimage today, its superb for £449.

If you can get into the Cromer Norfolk Argos, your welcome to have my reserved Minolta at that location. ( Finally got mine at a more local branch)

3. INDIE

INDIE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +771
    Dixons have the same deal.

4. CaRlosTHeJaCKal

CaRlosTHeJaCKal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Olympus will do for now, I'll pick up something more powerful in the summer when we've got some disposable income after remortgaging (home improvements). Give me chance to flog all my manual gear too. I'm under orders from the missus. I can't have both:(

Norfolk? Where the bloody hell's that? I've never stepped foot out of Yorkshire and I'm not likely to......:D