Question OLED65B6V thin wall bracket

tomcoleman

Established Member
Reaction score
i have just purchased the oled65b6v struggling to find an ultra thin low profile wall bracket that keeps the TV as close to the wall as poss.

any recommendations?

i have just purchased the oled65b6v struggling to find an ultra thin low profile wall bracket that keeps the TV as close to the wall as poss.

any recommendations?

Take a look on eBay or Amazon there are plenty to choose from.

I going for this once I've decided on whether to get the E6 or B6. The listing gives all measurements and you also get a choice screws and spacers if you require them...

Slim Flat TV Wall Mount Bracket VESA 600x400 40 42 48 50 55 60 65 inch LP10-46F

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I'll take a pic tonight. I'd say it's as close to the wall as you can get it, perhaps those string based mounts would be even tighter perhaps.

The problem with this TV is the base section with all the gubbins is thick, and the mounting points are on that section as you know... so it'll never be that flush with the wall.

I measured a 1.3cm gap between the thick part of the TV and the wall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    746.1 KB · Views: 738
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    686.9 KB · Views: 797
omara500 - love the look of your TV on the wall. Need to put mine up and like the look of that mount - what connections do you have in the TV? Nervous that at approx 1.3cm will I be able to plug in an optical cable and an RJ45 without hitting the wall. HDMI I guess are okay given they are mainly side on.

I only have HDMI and power sorry. Using wireless and the hdmi arc for sound.

Suggest channeling your wall if there's no space.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom