• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

OLED55B7V switching to internal speakers with Sky Soundbox optical option

Samt1

Hi all,
I have the 55B7V and the Sky Soundbox and have set it up as per the Sky Instructions.
It works brilliantly when watching Sky Q via HDMI so I'm very happy with that part.

But, when I want to use one of the TV apps or play the Xbox, I switch the Soundbox to 'Optical' and it then goes quiet.
The TV has auto switched to 'Internal Speakers' so I have to go in and select the Optical option to get it to work.

I hope that makes sense, I would like to know if there is a way to stop the TV doing this so I can switch from HDMI to Optical using the Soundbox remote?
I'm sure its done it when I first tried it but since then I can't get it to work.

Thank you in advance for your help.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom