OLED Price Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS are doing their 125 off again!!

If anyone wants to buy any of the 2019 LG OLEDs at discounted prices then let me know.

If there is enough AVForums Group interest and its fine with the mods then do make contact.

Thanks

I'm also interested

What are the odds at getting better deal than this come the sales?

1570883933497.png

They are now doing double discount b9 down to £1099 c9 1299

It's on hot deals also John Lewis will price match and give a £125 voucher is what I have read

Is there a chance of LG 65in E9 being had for around £2k imminently?

Looks promising.

Is there a chance of LG 65in E9 being had for around £2k imminently? : magic 8 ball responses Yes.

It was on hot deals just checked comments now says it was a miss print a few people got the deal and now gone back up in price

It was on hot deals just checked comments now says it was a miss print a few people got the deal and now gone back up in price
To be fair it has been cheaper at costco, i think it was around £750 with 5 years warranty and 90 day no quibble return

To be fair it has been cheaper at costco, i think it was around £750 with 5 years warranty and 90 day no quibble return

that was a misprint aswell and was in warehouse only, it went back to £960 on a special temporary offer in January 2018 down from regular price £1140. (I got that deal at £720 thanks to this thread!) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom