OLED Price Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a 65C9 from Richer Sounds they price match a VIP 10% code from Curry's , then the prices have dropped £200 this morning so Richer sounds have done it for £2049.00 delivered, well done Richer Sounds

Soo if were to phone RS and say i had a vip code from currys i could get that price as well. :D

You can try but I emailed them the Curry's code as evidence even though they didn't ask for it, worth a try

Well I tried to resist cant see it getting cheaper near or on black Friday, they tend to increase the price a few weeks before Black Friday ten reduce them to the current price.. go for it

I caved!

A4A6FF00-C513-45E2-B435-D00B1A0611AD.jpeg

Where is the best place to buy an OLED65W8 wallpaper model that will ship to Ireland or even Northern Ireland, most wont other than UK mainland.

I can purchase this via a Business sale VAT free too, Richer Sounds only has the W9 model which is too dear, may even stretch to the W7 77'' model.

Any help where to buy, the 65'' W8 seems to be about £3000 but can get place to ship it.

Am I best waiting until Black Friday or will they drop?

Wonder if Rs will let me pay over 24 months

Daamn tempting im out the country from the 12th for 3 weeks soon as im back im ordering hoping maybe even the E9 will have dropped by then

Just ordered a 65C9 from Richer Sounds they price match a VIP 10% code from Curry's , then the prices have dropped £200 this morning so Richer sounds have done it for £2049.00 delivered, well done Richer Sounds
Hi what was the VIP 10% code?
Thanks

So it's just the LG ones that are coming down in price. I remember last year the likes of John Lewis doing discounts + Cashback for LG OLED's, can anyone enlighten me as to whether any of the Panasonic had similar discounts or offers?

So it's just the LG ones that are coming down in price. I remember last year the likes of John Lewis doing discounts + Cashback for LG OLED's, can anyone enlighten me as to whether any of the Panasonic had similar discounts or offers?
Definitely no equivalents from Panasonic or Sony within the last 24 months.
Panasonic did an offer where they threw in a free blu Ray, Sony a few free movies but no cash back, deals, vouchers or anything like that

Sorry !

Definitely no equivalents from Panasonic or Sony within the last 24 months.
Panasonic did an offer where they threw in a free blu Ray, Sony a few free movies but no cash back, deals, vouchers or anything like that

Sorry !

What about price reductions?

What about price reductions?
Price drops were okay, nothing too groundbreaking... Pana don’t seem to play that game.

Retailers to dropped the weekend before BF, and then there was very little movement on the day.

That said however, if you know you want the TV and you just want the best price - buy from JL or RS within 28 days of BF (2nd of November onwards). If the price doesn’t move, doesn’t matter. If it drops, claim a post sale price match.

I bought my 55 C8 in early November for 1899, ended up getting refunded to eventually pay 1489 the day after BF.

Which branch of RS was this?

If anyone wants to buy any of the 2019 LG OLEDs at discounted prices then let me know.

If there is enough AVForums Group interest and its fine with the mods then do make contact.

Thanks

Last edited:
TV75 code for £75 off at richer sounds.

After ordering a 55C9 on Saturday for £1599 i've had a refund of £175 to take it down to £1424.

If anyone wants to buy any of the 2019 LG OLEDs at discounted prices then let me know.

If there is enough AVForums Group interest and its fine with the mods then do make contact.

Thanks

Are you selling them or something?

Are you selling them or something?

If there is enough interest for an AVforums group buy then I maybe able to arrange something.

Let me clear it with the mods first though.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom