OLED Price Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you paying delivery charge, John Lewis will only match prices of people with real shops, so can you tell them you're collecting and to price match without delivery charge?

Why you paying delivery charge, John Lewis will only match prices of people with real shops, so can you tell them you're collecting and to price match without delivery charge?

Fair point. I would guess they may argue it's not an essential trip and therefore I shouldn't be collecting.

Worth a try, I think they'll not think twice about it and PM it, either way it's a good price especially if you get a percentage off on top and vouchers back as well..

Does anyone know if Richer sounds will price match if you get a work place discount, as i get a 5% for John Lewis would RS price match?

Don’t think so, but have a chat, sometimes a local store can be more flexible that a central call centre..

Hey Guys, update from me...I got a price match a month ago with JL from RGB Direct when they were selling the C9 for £1779. Also on this model and others JL are giving a £100 voucher, so this brings the price down to £1679 really. It's getting delivered on Wednesday then I have a further 30days to see if prices go down in which JL will do another price match.

Tbh I wanted to get it for cheaper after seeing Costco sell them 2 months ago for £1500!
The Costco price was a misprice

Please can we keep this on topic? It is for price changes.... There are many other places on Av Forums where you can chat

A few got lucky, Most orders got cancelled and the VAT got added I got a free PS4 Pro off Curry’s a few Black Fridays ago, doesn't mean that deal will happen anytime soon
How are you so sure of this? I was one of the “lucky” ones and only read others say they got theirs too. Haven’t seen any reports that some were cancelled and seen nothing to suggest it was a mistake.

How are you so sure of this? I was one of the “lucky” ones and only read others say they got theirs too. Haven’t seen any reports that some were cancelled and seen nothing to suggest it was a mistake.

They missed the VAT off. It wasn’t an intentional price. It’s great they honoured it but it’s unrealistic for others to think it was a typical price which they can expect to see again, that’s the key point 🙂

They missed the VAT off. It wasn’t an intentional price. It’s great they honoured it but it’s unrealistic for others to think it was a typical price which they can expect to see again, that’s the key point 🙂
I don’t want to dwell too long on this. I just want to know how folk are so sure it was a mistake ie where’s the evidence? It’s important for people looking at prices daily like I was to know genuinely if a price point is possible by intended means rather than mistakes by retailers. I didn’t think I would get it for this price either but it happened.

I don’t want to dwell too long on this. I just want to know how folk are so sure it was a mistake ie where’s the evidence? It’s important for people looking at prices daily like I was to know genuinely if a price point is possible by intended means rather than mistakes by retailers. I didn’t think I would get it for this price either but it happened.
Fill your boots (and well done on snagging a bargain)

Fair point. I would guess they may argue it's not an essential trip and therefore I shouldn't be collecting.
Matched & £999 + £100 e-gift voucher back, ordered... :thumbsup:

Nice one. When did you order? I looked earlier and the e-voucher wasn't shown on the listing anymore.
Just today, if you scroll down to below add to wish list, that promotion runs until 9th June

Any 77" C9 deals?I fear I may have missed the boat when Costco had theres up months ago.

I agree, and further to this, I heard that Richer Sounds did a price match for the few hours that the £1500 offer from Costco was running. I did try to bag a C9 at ther time from RS in Leeds but by the time I heard of the Costco offer they had sold out and RS couldn't then price match the offer!

RGB now lists the 55" GZ950 as "Discontinued". Well done to those who got it at the £999 price.

1591120007168.png

Someone at RGB clearly hasn't referred to Panasonic's RRP list;

65HZ1000 is £480 above RRP

....and they want over £4000 for the 65" HZ1500 :rotfl:

The HZ2000 is £4499 which is to be expected based on the GZ2000 launch price

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom