Quantcast

OLED Price Changes

lumper

Yeah that stinks, if we had to pay those prices, ID probably be looking at 55" B9's
I did find a way to cut prices pretty well to get to the prices I was quoted and paid, but that does seem like a big difference.
It seems like they are 400 to 600 pounds cheaper here.
During Super bowl people were paying $1799.99 for 65" C9s shipped, in some cases no tax. or 1380.00 pounds.
Too bad, by the time you ship it and pay custom fees you are better off paying the higher price in the UK.

lumper

I am inch close to go for 65 E9 for £2059 from Hughes or should I wait. 1600 would be a dream price 😅
Like I said they actually paid 1380.00 pounds for 65" C9s during Super Bowl.

Anyway, even with the differences in prices, prices have never been better for Oleds, Id get it now if your ready, they dont expect then to come down much further if at all, maybe 100$ more to match Super Bowl or Black Friday prices, but I wouldnt expect anymore than that.

gagaga

Like I said they actually paid 1380.00 pounds for 65" C9s during Super Bowl.
Doesn't work like that. Comparing ex-tax US pricing to inc VAT UK pricing is not a fair/accurate comparison.
$1799+ tax is £1660 - great price indeed, but not quite as much of a gap as $1799 suggests.

jmacc

Distinguished Member
Under £1799 for a 65" oled is such a great price for an extremely good tv, to top it off it's all ready for next gen consoles with hdmi 2.1.
Hopefully the next couple of years will see the 77"come down a chunk,
77" would make a nice tv while waiting to see what's up with microled.

65C9 for £1799 (using voucher code SAVE50)

Thank you for that. I finally caved in. Got richer sounds to price match and bought it for £1779! So excited.

woppy101

Distinguished Member
Under £1799 for a 65" oled is such a great price for an extremely good tv, to top it off it's all ready for next gen consoles with hdmi 2.1.
Hopefully the next couple of years will see the 77"come down a chunk,
77" would make a nice tv while waiting to see what's up with microled.
You know the score mate, keep your eye on the classifieds in about 10-12 months 😂😂

gbjbaanb

That £1075 B9 is still possible, inc a free soundbar "while stocks last":

but for £100 more at £1199 ("best £100 you'll ever spend") you can have the panasonic GZ950, using the code 20FEB80

ShezaUK

but for £100 more at £1199 ("best £100 you'll ever spend") you can have the panasonic GZ950, using the code 20FEB80
I thought the best £100 was the B9 to C9 jump?

This buying process is all very confusing to me! And I kinda want Ambilight....

sagaris99

You quoted the B8.

ShezaUK

Here you go LG55B9 £999 with £300 code
Perfect thanks...

I think I need to go with the B9 to save some £££ and also because the stand comes out at the back way less than the C9. This is going in a bedroom so need as much distance from the screen to my eyes as is possible...

jmacc

Distinguished Member
Perfect thanks...

I think I need to go with the B9 to save some £££ and also because the stand comes out at the back way less than the C9. This is going in a bedroom so need as much distance from the screen to my eyes as is possible...
wall hang it? hide cables in wall.