OLED Price Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm from my last post that the seller i just spoke to and one of the best out there will do me the 55 E8 for £1899 + £500 redemption or 65in for £2999 + redemption and 5 year warranty .
So will C&M for anyone interested. Don’t know why your talking in riddles RE: “the seller”

My 65 E8 comes Thursday.

Will c and m e8 go down further nearer Black Friday ? Will you get cashback also through c and m

I must admit I hadn't considered that the cashback might not be valid if using the 10% off code. They are meant to validate your claim within 10 days so I suppose if it came down to it you could always return the set if the cashback is denied.
Don't know where you've seen that but LG T&Cs say "Claims must be made after 30 days of purchase of the Qualifying Product, but within 60 days of the purchase date."
That 30 days (plus up to 10days to validate) takes you beyond the usual return period.

Edit: "For what its worth Crampton &Moore invoices just show the price you paid ,no promotion price ,discount or anything ,so it should make claiming the cash back easier"
Post #806 LG Cash Back chatter......

Last edited:
What are you on about riddles .. Seller/shop makes no differnce does it ? and your welcome !
Read back a few posts, I had ordered mine before you. I also told everyone it was from C&M

I don’t know why you would post about having such a good deal but not include the retailer when it is obvious people in this thread would be interested

So will C&M for anyone interested. Don’t know why your talking in riddles RE: “the seller”

My 65 E8 comes Thursday.

How can I get for that price from crampton and Moore? £1400 aftercash back on 55” ?

Just call them and ask what is the best price you can do the E8 for

Ask for Chris or Andy
Which store do you call? Or is it the 0844 number where you can find Chris or Andy?

Don't know where you've seen that but LG T&Cs say "Claims must be made after 30 days of purchase of the Qualifying Product, but within 60 days of the purchase date."
That 30 days (plus up to 10days to validate) takes you beyond the usual return period.
Good point, I really should learn to read more carefully.

I went ahead and purchased a C8 today from richer sounds, they matched crampton and Moore’s instant £150 off and 10% Facebook offer so snagged one for £1664.10

I went ahead and purchased a C8 today from richer sounds, they matched crampton and Moore’s instant £150 off and 10% Facebook offer so snagged one for £1664.10
Why did you go for the C8 over the E8, when the E8 is cheaper after the cashback ?

I messaged C&M on Facebook and they said it will be OK to claim the cashback and the discount on the E8. Now to work out if I can actually afford it.

How much better is it than a B8, for example? Worth £500 more?

Why did you go for the C8 over the E8, when the E8 is cheaper after the cashback ?

Couldn’t be arsed messing around with cashback offers and richersounds is a local store to me.

I was waiting for 2019, but if I can pickup an E8 for £1399 then I might have to jump in now.

Couldn’t be arsed messing around with cashback offers and richersounds is a local store to me.
I will dare say that I find the e8 super ugly and c8 is miles better for ME
That’s another important point...doesn’t mean others may not like it...
Someone asked if c8 worth it over b8, answer is YES
In Europe, you can get 55c8 for 1350 euros which is around £1250 I believe. My point is that c8 will drop in rip off uk and b8 will reach current c7 prices or lower...

Last edited:
Yes it's all personal preference, I think the C8 looks better if you are going to use it on a stand, but the E8 will prob look better hanging on the wall.

To all intents and purposes though, from the limited info I have seen, the C8 and E8 are the same tv.

I agree, the E8 and G8 look much worse than last year’s stylish E7 and G7. They’ve made the speaker smaller and extended the glass down, but the glass is a fingerprint magnet and looks a bit odd to me. I think the idea is to focus your attention onto the screen rather than the speaker, but I much preferred the old design.

In Europe, you can get 55c8 for 1350 euros which is around £1250 I believe. My point is that c8 will drop in rip off uk and b8 will reach current c7 prices or lower...

Where in Europe, please?

The lowest I have seen for a C8 in Europe is Germany at 1470 euros. Here in Spain the cheapest when I last checked was 1899....

A reduced to clear Sony 65" A1 in John Lewis Cambridge - £2399. Likely the old display unit (now replaced by a 65" AF9) but comes with a 5 year warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom