Daamn tempting im out the country from the 12th for 3 weeks soon as im back im ordering hoping maybe even the E9 will have dropped by then
Definitely no equivalents from Panasonic or Sony within the last 24 months.So it's just the LG ones that are coming down in price. I remember last year the likes of John Lewis doing discounts + Cashback for LG OLED's, can anyone enlighten me as to whether any of the Panasonic had similar discounts or offers?
Price drops were okay, nothing too groundbreaking... Pana don’t seem to play that game.What about price reductions?
What exactly are you proposing here? You may wish to check with AVF forums Rule 7 for more clarity.If anyone wants to buy any of the 2019 LG OLEDs at discounted prices then let me know.
If there is enough AVForums Group interest and its fine with the mods then do make contact.
Can be had for £2,409.10 in the UK at the moment.Sony KD65 AF9 for €2799 in harvey normans includes VAT, seems to be an ok price?
I get £2,429.10, but that's a great price nevertheless!Can be had for £2,409.10 in the UK at the moment.
You may wish to check out Richer Sounds Belfast. They should pricematch UK websites if you refer to Crampton & Moore's promotion but RS may add on a delivery charge for NI/IE
That's a pretty accurate summary imo,from having the Gz2000 and Af9 side by side for a week. Think I only noticed 24hz stutter once but it was very fleeting and just about noticeable. You would need to be very sensitive to it to find it bothersome. Wasn't that much difference between IFC and Motionflow,both are very good with the odd artifacts here or there once in a while. The sony imo slightly ahead on that. But both superior to LG Trumotion which always showed artifacts more frequently.After 3 months of use here is my quick pros and cons GZ2000 (Calibrated):
- Excellent Screen Uniformity
- Sublime picture, HDR picture the best I've seen!
- Colour Accuracy
- Near black performance probably the best yet in OLED
- Very good processing 2nd only to Sony
- My Home Screen 4.0 simple, clean and zippy OS
- Good sound with added Sub-Woofer
- No crackling lucky me!
- Occasional micro stutter on 24 fps
- The design could be better, especially the back
- Some Rear-facing HDMI
- Occasional Banding in highlights (HDR)
- Internal Rakuten app is not HDR (Apparently this is the case with all GZ series, Rakuten currently investigating this maybe Pana could fix this with a firmware update)
Overall I'm very pleased with the set!
RS knock off another £20 due to the price match & beat making it £2,409.10I get £2,429.10, but that's a great price nevertheless!
I'm not in a hurry but I do wonder if it'll be worth waiting till BF?