Oled cx, series x warzone &120 fps issue

davidrev

Novice Member
Hi

please, i have to fix this problem and i need your help.

Mostly play on warzone
Tv : Use lg oled 65cx
Xbox series x
Cable 2.1 high speed
Wireless Mouse & keyboard

when i change to 120fps and move my mouse , only on the menu options i have sounds lag only when i move the mouse and only on the menu.
While i’m play i dont have any problem.

i try all the resolutions, almost every combination of settings on tv and xbox

If i play at 60fps everything is perfecrt except the fact that i done use the 120fps ;)

so I really want to solved this wird problem

btw - when i turned the vrr off - the problem is fixed - but i want also to play on vrr on.

Waynej

Distinguished Member
The audio lag on the Warzone menus, as you emphasise that you use mouse and keyboard, is this issue still present if you use a controller? I would recommend fully closing the game and disconnecting your mouse and keyboard, reboot the console and test with the controller.

It may well just be a bug which has gone unnoticed. This is also increasingly likely if you haven’t picked up on this issue on any other games.

As you don’t mention a soundbar or receiver I am assuming you are using the TV speakers.

davidrev

Novice Member
The audio lag on the Warzone menus, as you emphasise that you use mouse and keyboard, is this issue still present if you use a controller? I would recommend fully closing the game and disconnecting your mouse and keyboard, reboot the console and test with the controller.

It may well just be a bug which has gone unnoticed. This is also increasingly likely if you haven’t picked up on this issue on any other games.

As you don’t mention a soundbar or receiver I am assuming you are using the TV speakers.
When i use a controller i dont have any problems.
i try to use another wireless mouse and still the same sound lags and mouse lags/stuttering when i move the mouse on menu.
i have been tried system restart, tv restart settings.

when i turn the 120 fps on in xbox the problem comes again in warzone game menu.

i didn’t try any other games but i will try.

any idea to fix it ?
Someone 🙏🏻

Waynej

Distinguished Member
When i use a controller i dont have any problems.
i try to use another wireless mouse and still the same sound lags and mouse lags/stuttering when i move the mouse on menu.
i have been tried system restart, tv restart settings.

when i turn the 120 fps on in xbox the problem comes again in warzone game menu.

i didn’t try any other games but i will try.

any idea to fix it ?
Someone 🙏🏻
Right, well I mentioned switching to the controller as a troubleshooting step. This is a console afterall so it stands to reason that it would be with a controller where the bulk of the QA testing was done.

Perhaps the problem is with the mouse, as you mention this stutters too. Before proceeding any further I’d try a wired mouse, if the problem still persists then the only solution is to try and make the dev team aware.

What I would suggest doing is the next time you encounter this issue try the ‘Report a Problem’ tool on the console. Last I looked this should be an option right below the Power Off setting when you hold the Xbox guide button on the controller. This will collect diagnostic data from console and game, in addition to a video clip.

You could also try reaching out to the game’s dev team on Twitter or use their forums.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung Micro LED, Mini LED, NEO QLED TVs and More: AVForums Podcast Interview
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom