• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question OLED c6 problem White flicker in dark areas/colours/signal lost sometimes and blurry sometimes at fo

zecco

Standard Member
Hello everyone..

For the past 5 mouths I got my oled c6. And in very happy with it.. but.. I been having some issues with it..
I got everything on HDMI deep colour in input 3 I have changed my HDMI cable to a new one.. had that for good time I've tried others HDMI cables too changing input port.. It seem like it comes when you turn on when HDR is on..

I got ps4 pro (input 3) and nividia shield (input 2)

Latly I been having problem with the ps4 pro. Where it loses signal sometimes with the ps4.. also when I play my games I get some white flicker on some dark areas in the games I play. Some times it a bit blurry some point I don't know if it is the when the HDR is on or something. But it seem a bit outta focus.

When I'm on the ps4 pro it give me the same stuff. But it a bit blurry on focus when it HDR not sharp much but confused with that.. And it give me a grey static and some times colour

Forgot to mention...

When I I'm on the nividia shield I get like a grey line of static. When I switch on an app. Like movies or something. And also i feel like seem a bit blurry at times with some video like it outta focus.

I'm getting really annoying of this.. I don't know if I should get tech out.. or what does anyone knows this problem. And does anyone have the same issues..

And the firmware is on 04.31.05..

Does anyone know a fix to this issue.. please help I Called LG support and send in a video of it too and there say could it be the ps4 pro or the nividia shield.. But I known this issue for ages I don't think it the devices what do you guys think it is

Attachments

• Video1.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

srp

Standard Member
Do you have this connected through an av amp? As some amps need to to set 4k 60 frames on average HDMI port. My Pioneer does.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom