Oldie but goodie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ijc

Hi all,

Normally use the dvd forums, but just had to start posting here - fantastic info/advice.
I have an old CRT front-projector made by Mitsubishi - it's a model VS-500B (UK model), and it's one of these all-in-one CRT projectors - front folds out with a mirror, and the top of the unit has silver-coated detachable screen. I estimate it's around 20 years old.

I picked it up cheap some years ago from someone who hardly ever used it - tubes are in fantastic condition, as is the whole unit. I've made various attempts at convergence etc. over the years after advice from usergroups, but finally spent a day going through the procedure, (for a Sony CRT projector). Pretty much the same approach for this one - albeit with slightly different controls available. Anyway the results were amazing - picture clarity and colour is great from DVD.

Anyway, has anyone ever come across one of these projectors, or know where I might get more info? I'd like to adapt it to take an RGB signal (currently only takes CVBS), and would like more info. I'll post a picture of the projector here if anyone's interested...

Cheers,
ijc

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Cleer Audio speaker + HiFi Rose Streamer Reviews & Movie/TV Show talk
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom