Oldboy 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Watched this tonight and it’s a superb job , looks amazing and a huge leap over the Blu-ray. Very impressed. Arrow knock another one out the park

Used to collect those,they were great,but had to clear a lot out,due to lack of space :(
Yeah, yesAsia had some amazing sets in the day and I got a good few as well. A few have gone missing but I kept a good few. The copper set was limited to 3000 I think with each set having the number debossed on the copper. I was lucky to get it and out of the 3000 I think half went posted without a bit of polystyrene inside which meant a good few were damaged. I was lucky mine had it. It is an amazing package but it cost £160 or something like that from memory at the time delivered which was a lot. I never played any of the discs as I had the vanilla, and all of its pristine.

Yeah, yesAsia had some amazing sets in the day and I got a good few as well. A few have gone missing but I kept a good few. The copper set was limited to 3000 I think with each set having the number debossed on the copper. I was lucky to get it and out of the 3000 I think half went posted without a bit of polystyrene inside which meant a good few were damaged. I was lucky mine had it. It is an amazing package but it cost £160 or something like that from memory at the time delivered which was a lot. I never played any of the discs as I had the vanilla, and all of its pristine.

Yep good old yesAsia,they are very good,and used to go out of their way,to get the best sets out their :)

Mine just arrived and I'll be watching it tonight.
I wish previous viewings could be erased from my memory so that I could be shocked by that huge twist all over again.

Can’t believe I haven’t seen this. I’m sure I had it years ago on Blu-ray steelbook (then sold on) but never got round to watching it ! Maybe now is the time in glorious 4K !!

I watched the video diary . 3.5 hours of it and it was fascinating. Only to be watched after you’ve seen the movie obviously

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom