Old working mobiles.

I have another old phone if you’re still accepting them. Let me know thanks

I've got a LG Movistar phone (model number 0168), but I can't figure out how to wipe the phone clean.

You'll need your Google password I think.
What Google password?

I never used it, to access the internet.

ETA: I can't find an option for "Factory Data Reset".

if you want to send it to me I'll see what I can to reset it.
No offence, but I don't want to be parting with a phone, which is full of numbers and text messages, of family members, friends, work colleagues and bosses.

I've found another old phone. This one is a dual SIM one.

If someone can identify it, and/or tell me the default security code (I'm pretty sure it hasn't been changed), I'll reset it, and send it.

DSCF0011.JPG

OK, I've figured it out (I'd got the wrong phone name), and it's now been reset.

I'll post it ASAP.

I'll see if I can find a charger for it, but if not, it's just uses a standard Micro USB charger.

No offence, but I don't want to be parting with a phone, which is full of numbers and text messages, of family members, friends, work colleagues and bosses.
Okay, I fully understand that, no problem. As for the Nokia, I don't know what model it is. No worries, just leave it.
Thanks.

I've figured it. The Dual SIM phone is a Nokia 130, and I've managed to reset that one as well.

I'll post them both to you, in the next day or two.

Posted.

Should be there just after Christmas.

The Post Office said delivery would be after Christmas.

@mjcairney I have an old iPhone 6, if that's useful for you. Happy enough to send it off if it's going to a good cause.

I will keep an eye open as im fairly local also

Is this still ongoing ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom