1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old TV advert

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by MSTFreak, May 8, 2005.

1. MSTFreak

MSTFreak

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask but i am looking for a certain tv commercial. :rolleyes:

I took a trip to europe(romania) years ago. and while there i stayed in a small village that just happened to have satellite tv with just about every station in europe. the tv shows over there are a little, well.... strange if you compare them to american tv, but one thing i really noticed was that europe had some of the greatest tv adverts i've ever seen :D. unlike most found in america, they do actually make you laugh and are up to par in terms of quality and creativity with a few short films i've seen, and they manage to stick in you mind much longer than any commercial made in america.

I remember one with a dirty, dreadlocked kid waking up in his messy ass room getting ready for school. as he was about ready to leave he grabbed a drink out of the refrigerator(it was a bottle of sprite, IIRC) and yelled 'salute!' to his parents, the camera cuts to 2 very neat, suit-and-tie type people asking one another, 'did we do something wrong?'. then, in the next scene, it shows a neat, suit-and-tie type boy get ready for school. he does the same thing the previous kid did but this time his parents were dirty slobs also asking 'Did we do something wrong?'. :thumbsup:

i haven't heard anyone ever mention this commercial and i've never seen it again. i'm curious to know more about it and where i can find it again. anyone know what i'm talking about? :lease:

2. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,492
    Seem to remember it and it said something like something or other skipped a generation.