• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Old skool Seperate Hi-Fi/Amp/Turntable

Daimo B

Standard Member
Hey all, was wondering if anyone can help me, this place always comes up trumps with my home kit previously.

Long story short, I've taken possession of some old skool seperate stack audio kit. I've done a lot of searching, and realised the kit I have was never top end stuff, but Im having a clearout of the house and don't know if this kit is worth anything, or whether I should keep it, or simply bin it.

Hitachi HT-324 Turntable
Hitachi SR-2010L AM/FM Stereo Amplifier
Hitachi D-30S Cassette Deck

May be a long shot, but I've thrown stuff out in the past thats worth loads now (Star Wars figures etc) and I don't want to do it again :facepalm:

I know there are valuation sites, but they are about £20 for 3 quotes, and if its only worth £20 theres not much point and i'd rather bin it.

Anyone offer any advice or point me to a good valuation site?

Thanks

Daimo B

Standard Member
Borrowed imaged, but the same kit.

1305240611-P7088084-500x500.jpg

193255513264-DSCN4400.JPG

223255514171-DSCN4481.JPG

Daimo B

Standard Member
DAMMIT, wrong section, don't know how it got in here.

Mods feel free to move to the correct locations.

amcluesent

Distinguished Member
Nothing listed on t'Bay to get a price, so guesstimate TT - £20, maybe £30 if it has stylus, Receiver - £20, Cassette - £5

Daimo B

Standard Member
Ahhh bummer, was hoping it would be a classic and worth loads.

Looks like its going in the bin then.

Thanks for the reply though.

belloire

Established Member
i have the same turntable as a spare, it cost me £25 with an AT91e on it. however, it's a much more capable turntable than the cost might imply.

not sure of the other kit though, sorry.

coruja

Established Member
No don't bin it - keep it or give it away to some one. I think the kit looks great, I love the tuner/amp.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom