Quantcast

Old school - want to sell some videos!

stevem999

Novice Member
Got a reasonable collection of proper X-Files videos, limited edition boxed sets, some Star Trek stuff, various other movies etc - anyone know a good place to offload them at a reasonable price? Thanks

B

bigblueboy

Hi Steve, not much money in video's anymore, your best bet might be car boot's etc. Would you have a full list, can pass it onto a friend that might be intersted if the price is right !

Jed

Novice Member
I just listed Red Dwarf Series 1-5 10 VHS and they went for £35.
3rd time i listed them though. I had them on BIN aswell. £40 odd all together.
like BBB says they are worth nowt now. :(
Jed.

MartinImber

We got rid of our few on Ebay - just copied a couple to Beta first and will buy another when released on DVD

stevem999

Novice Member
Thanks for the ideas and experiences - I'd thought about eBay and although I've bought a load of stuff off there, never sold and looks a bit daunting, also the fees really eat into the price of a low-value item like a VHS?

Jed - what is BIN?

Thanks everyone :)

beecee

Buy It Now

MartinImber

It is amazing what people will pay for stuff on Ebay.

Tapes for £12, DVDs for more than at Play!

So far 6Vhs tapes and 3 DVDs gone

J

JRHAY72

Try these guys: filmvault.co.uk - sold a load of old videos/cd's to them last year and got a good price. They even collect from you at no extra charge!

They won't take any Star Trek though as they already have too much of this and can't shift any of it!

Good luck.
:)

Geezer

Novice Member
Originally posted by JRHAY72
Try these guys: filmvault.co.uk - sold a load of old videos/cd's to them last year and got a good price. They even collect from you at no extra charge!

They won't take any Star Trek though as they already have too much of this and can't shift any of it!

Good luck.
:)
I tried them a while ago and they wouldnt take any of mine :censored:

stevem999

Novice Member
Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm going to try Filmvault, you never know. And BigBlueBoy, I'll send you the list.

Cheers:smashin: