Old news??? 84 inch plasma in Malaysia

Darren Blake

Greetings from an internet cafe in Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown. I was in the shopping centre beneath the Petronas Twin Towers yesterday and in an AV shop there I saw the Samsung 63" "biggest plasma TV in the world" right next to an even bigger 84" unit. I WANT ONE! They had the screnn split into four quaters, each one showing a different feed. Don't ask me what the brand was because I can't remember, but it wasn't any of the mainstream ones (hence why it has slipped my mind). It also did not appear to be on sale.

Is this old news???

jmacc

Distinguished Member
ive seen the 84" plasma selling in uk net shops. one place had it for 25000 and the other 35000. lottery winners only ?

cheers

Darren Blake

That's the kiddy!!

It all becomes clear now. The pictures the screen was displaying had borders so you couldn't see the joints between screens.

Aww - looked so nice as well! :eek:

Dean

If you have time check out the Sunway Pyramid, last time I went there they had plenty of AV shops at pretty decent prices. :smashin:

Darren Blake

Back home now...

Dean - Bizarrely enough I was staying at the Sunway Laogoon Hotel right next door to the Pyramid. Unfortunately, they only had one big electrical "outlet" shop, and one small high-end AV shop
:-(

Nice Sushi bar, though :)

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom