For Sale Old computer parts; 478, 775, cards, coolermaster cosmosII

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by LOGiK, May 13, 2018.

1. LOGiK

LOGiK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    So after having a clearout I've found some old potentially junk parts. I'm not sure if any are useful to anyone but I thought I'd offer it all up just in case. They were all stored in my attic and are currently in a dry garage.

Most of this is untested - I can't fit in the time to build a test machine and don't have the parts to test some of the bits (there's DDR1 and agp in here) so I'm pricing up as what they're worth to me if I take a dremel to them and get artistic.

I'd prefer cash/collection, I can deliver personally for a little extra to cover petrol around most of southwest/west/northwest/north London (so EN, N, NW, HA, W, SW, TW postcodes and around those are fine with some outliers like AL, WD etc). I'm located in Harrow.

First up; coolermaster cosmos S case. Dusty after being stored in the attic and previously used in a smokey environment. £20, pictures below link as follows: COSMOS S | Cooler Master
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

nvidia 9600GT working - £5
    [​IMG]

3x512mb DDR1 untested - £3
    [​IMG]

Terratec Aureon 5.1 external USB soundcard working - £10
    [​IMG]

Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3 LGA775 motherboard untested - £5. Was working before pulled from a system some years ago.
    [​IMG]

Heatsink fans: one old amd (Athlon XP I think?), OEM 775, Thermaltake Blue Orb II with 775 attachment, unknown zalman with missing parts untested aside from blue orb ii which works - £2 for the lot
    [​IMG]

Hercules 5.1 PCI Soundcard working - £2.
    [​IMG]

Logitech G19 working but with worn WASD keys that require new rubber domes, occasionally the orange illumination on LCD nav keys fails to light. - £10
    [​IMG]

MSI MS-6728 865PE Neo2 Version 1 478 motherboard untested - £5
    [​IMG]

2gb OCZ Platinum DDR2 Ram untested but believed to be faulty - removed from sale - now forms part of a test machine

Sapphire Radeon 9550 graphics card untested but was working when removed (AGP) - £5
    [​IMG]

Radeon 9600 untested (AGP) - £3
    [​IMG]

Razer Nabu X unused/unopened - £5
    [​IMG]

Sweex pci wifi card working - £1
    [​IMG]

GeForce MX440 card untested - £2
    [​IMG]

Razer Tiamat faulty/in parts. Had a broken bass driver in one cup, this was removed intending to be replaced but never completed. Is boxed, all parts aside from one small screw are present. Perfect for spares. £10.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Price and currency: £5
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  2. LOGiK

LOGiK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    bump - have tested a few things

3. Bleddyn

Bleddyn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Nabu x still avail?

4. maddogb

maddogb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +195
    dunno if you have noticed mate but the s478 board cpu cradle is broken(holding tab bottom left on pic), noticed it cos i need to replace one myself :D