Okami on PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsize

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Has anyone played Okami on PS3.

The BC site says it will play with 'noticeable issues'.

Has anyone tried, and is it worth a purchase - £17.99 @ HMV

I take it you didn't actually do a search then. I seem to recall in one of the threads from yesterday someone mentioned it.

My copy was delivered on Monday from HMV, not had any problems with it yet. Played it for about 3 hours.

I take it you didn't actually do a search then. I seem to recall in one of the threads from yesterday someone mentioned it.

So charming.

It was as a result of a response to a query that I had made in a thread which has been closed that I posted a new thread to see if anyone could confirm the position.

No need for such curt rudeness.

So charming.

It was as a result of a response to a query that I had made in a thread which has been closed that I posted a new thread to see if anyone could confirm the position.

No need for such curt rudeness.

I wasn't being rude. The fact of the matter is someone else had already posted on the compatibility in another thread and doing a search would have found it. I wasn't criticising you for starting another thread. Personally I couldn't be of much help as I have a US PS3 and US copy of Okami otherwise I would have made my own comments regarding compatibility. Maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive in the way you react to posts.

It works fine, In fact it works better than FFXII on the PS3.

FFXII has some music slowing down speeding up issues when loading new areas. OKami has no such problems. Thats about 10hrs into the game as well.

The fact of the matter is someone else had already posted on the compatibility in another thread and doing a search would have found it.

The fact of the matrer is that if you had read his reply properly you would see that HE was the person who made the query in the other thread and it wasnt answered and that thread is now closed.

And you were being rude ... and presumptuous.

Great to hear that Okami works perfectly, means I can now pick it up and sample its delights

I wasn't being rude. The fact of the matter is someone else had already posted on the compatibility in another thread and doing a search would have found it. I wasn't criticising you for starting another thread. Personally I couldn't be of much help as I have a US PS3 and US copy of Okami otherwise I would have made my own comments regarding compatibility. Maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive in the way you react to posts.

But, if you had read and understood, I was that person........

Anyway, thanks to the constructive posters, I have ordered the game.

Actually I beleive there was another thread where the question was answered. Anyway it's a mute point now as the question has been answered here. This compatibility issue is pretty much a joke as the list doesn't seem to be 100% definitive regards to what works and doesn't. I guess even if a game has issues it may still be playable. The only way to really find out is by trying it. Unfortunately for PAL owners it is a lot more hit and miss then NTSC owners.

The fact of the matrer is that if you had read his reply properly you would see that HE was the person who made the query in the other thread and it wasnt answered and that thread is now closed.

And you were being rude ... and presumptuous.

You can think what you like but I wasn't being rude or presumptious. The fact of the matter is the question had been answered in another thread and I was merely pointing that out. As it happens it was the same thread that was closed.

kingsize, if you require any further clarification please PM me and I'll reopen the thread minus the off topic posts.

Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom