Okami on PS2

From what I can gather it's out in Feb.

I played it 10 hours straight yesterday and I love it, great fun.

dammit - i want this game now - but im not paying £30 for the game and anotehr £20 for swap magic! can anybody advise any cheaper options

Not that I can think of I'm afraid :(

Whilst on the subject of swap magic where can I pick one up, my chipped PS2 is on the verge of kicking the bucket, fortunately I have a US one as well but I have a few Japanese games.

Great game, but the fights seem too easy so far. It's not going to be to everyones tastes, but the Japanese-ish style, storyline and characters are a nice change from the rather uninspired western RPGs (I'm also playing Oblivion at the mo, expansive but a bit generically derivative).

Anyone know what the "Ink Bullets" do? I just got that new weapon/plate thing off the
Spider Queen
but it dosent seem to do anything?

EDIT: sorted it, you apparently have to have the new reflector equipped as your main weapon, then click little dots like a machinegun and it fires. Been having a blast doing counter-attacks and collecting demon-fangs to trade, now the scrolls dont chase me and i auto-collect items - sweetness!

I iZed, how far are you now?

This game is a lot bigger than I expected, even with the easy fights (way too many recovery items). I'm over 30 hours now and just entered the Northlands and doing a spot of fishing.

For anyone interested it does have a very "Zelda" feel to it, one of my all time top games now.

dammit - im gonna have to go for a swap magic - i cant stand the wait! is vg+ the best place to get this from?

Definately worth it, Feb is a long time to wait... :(

Never had any problems with VG+ so I can recommend them.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom