ok then just about bit the bullet... G30

irocfan

Standard Member
Reaction score
as the title says SWMBO has just settled on a TV - we're getting a TX42G30... settled on Richer Sounds @ 599 but are still having a quick looksee for cheaper (seen a couple so I assume that RS's price match will sort this out).

TV arrives (all being well!!) next saturday!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm looking to get this exact same set from Richer Sounds. It's £638 with 5 year warranty. What cheaper deal have you seen and how did you get them down to £599? Assume you took the 5 year warranty?

I'm looking to buy on Thurs/Fri. Take it you wanted a fab HD 2D TV and didn't care about the 3D fad? Good man! :clap:

I think RS have brought the price down, now £580 without the longer warranty (fairly sure it was £599)

C&M's price is actually £634 as they charge for delivery :) However, if you live in Sheffield...but definitely worth asking :)

I'm looking to get this exact same set from Richer Sounds. It's £638 with 5 year warranty. What cheaper deal have you seen and how did you get them down to £599? Assume you took the 5 year warranty?

I'm looking to buy on Thurs/Fri. Take it you wanted a fab HD 2D TV and didn't care about the 3D fad? Good man!
:clap:

seeing as it is SWMBO's TV she deffo didn't want 3d - as for me I really didn't give a tinker's either way (that being said we both would have snapped up the Sammy D8000 :love: in a heartbeat, but really could justify £1500 no matter how we tried :rotfl:) so in the end she prefered the slightly muted look of the Panny's pic (I'd have gone with the more vibrant look of the Sammy but hey both are waaaaaaay better than her current 26" Tosh :suicide:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom