Ok so my Panny px600 has passed 200 hours

ThundyCat

Prominent Member
Reaction score
As the title says I'm past my 200 hours and have now tweaked my picture settings to my taste.

My only worry is when watching movies that have the black bar top and bottom is there still going to be a chance of screen burn!!!

I hate zooming in as I find picture quality is lost and the picture just does not seem right.

Any thoughts,

Joseph.

you'll probably get some temporary image retention, this is normal and nothing to worry about. watching full 16:9 material subsequently will wash it out.

:thumbsup: had my px60 for about four months and I have to say I've completely stopped worrying about screen burn and retention. Just enjoy it!

Timdog said:
:thumbsup: had my px60 for about four months and I have to say I've completely stopped worrying about screen burn and retention. Just enjoy it!

Me too.Just enjoy your fantastic TV.

I just took my PWD8 out of dynamic mode and turned the settings down and watch what I want. No sign of any screen burn and I don't worry about it. I certainly wouldn't zoom in and ruin the viewing experience.

Now, if you had a Pio, then you'd be right to worry about the burn ;) :D :rotfl: :devil:

This post is all cats and dogs :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom