ok real off topic thread but someone here must know

Hooligaani

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Couldn't you use a pair of needle-nose pliers? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
It's a US size - 3/16AF, computer toolkits often have it or you can buy a 3/16AF nut spinner.

In that case the Amazon one looks like it'd work fine as it has a 3/16AF socket, but would be overkill if the OP doesn't have any use for the other 39!

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I've heard that these work a treat when things aren't going too well:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2570602_lg.jpg
    2570602_lg.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 140
Thanks all, really would just like 1 high quality piece rather than a pack.

I'll just keep on hunting :p

try Maplins, they do computery type tools, the shops mostly just carry a few sets, but online they might have more. Sorry, would do a quick search for you, but I'm about to jump in the bath before I go out to get food...trying to get there between school and office rush hours so its quiet...lol

I like were you're going with this. No point taking a knife to a gun fight :rotfl:
Only 2 tools a man needs, a big hammer and duct tape.

If it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape it. If it doesn't move and it should, hit it with the big hammer. :D

I like were you're going with this. No point taking a knife to a gun fight :rotfl:

:smashin:

Only 2 tools a man needs, a big hammer and duct tape.

If it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape it. If it doesn't move and it should, hit it with the big hammer. :D

My mate always used to say, "Duct Tape, the solution to all of life's little problems."

This is what you're after....................

Miniature Nut Spinner Set : Tool Kits : Maplin Electronics

Thats the set John7 , they are the only practical option really , the "quality" ones with the nice handles are just too damn big to get at both sides.

Note the very important lever in that set to get that extra turn for tightness.

You actually get the socket needed with some cases in the screws etc. They have a possy head on them for a screwdriver. I have a couple I carry around, they come for the board pegs which are the same size socket. Very handy to have.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom