OK now I have my shiny new iMac, what apps, programmes are must have coming from a PC

Put the Cinema Display on a piece of paper, and draw round the bottom of the stand. Take that piece of paper to a local metal shop and have them cut you a piece of 1.5" thick billet aluminium to the same shape. Take it home, sand it smooth and put the display on top of it. Done

Put the Cinema Display on a piece of paper, and draw round the bottom of the stand. Take that piece of paper to a local metal shop and have them cut you a piece of 1.5" thick billet aluminium to the same shape. Take it home, sand it smooth and put the display on top of it. Done

I have seen that done on a website or forum but cannot find it again. :mad:
From memory you could download the plan with all the correct dimensions.

I have seen that done on a website or forum but cannot find it again. :mad:
From memory you could download the plan with all the correct dimensions.

Damn if you could have a think on this please see if you can remember would be useful to quite a few people I think, thanks.

You already have all the dimensions since you have the display. Just put it on a pice of paper and draw round it :confused:

TotalFinder is a must app for me. Asepsis, it's sister app also helps to keep those pesky DS_Store files tidy too.

Damn if you could have a think on this please see if you can remember would be useful to quite a few people I think, thanks.

I have done another search but I cannot find it :(

It was some time ago that I saw it but I have been on so many sites/ forums tracking back is impossible. It could have even been a 'Youtube' review and the link was in one of the comments. Again I have had a quick look but no luck.
Sorry about that, I have just bought a Mac Mini and at the moment I am struggling to get my head round the Mac operating system so cannot search any more for you. The learning curve is much steeper than I thought!

Why can't you just draw round the bottom of the display stand? :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom