1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok, my Sony FS76 arrived today....

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Manuman, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Manuman

Manuman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    First impressions were that its bloody heavy, it took 2 of us to lift if up the stairs and we both lift weights 3 times a week, i was sweating by the time i reached the top!!

Anyways, very impressed by the set, however, i remembered that on the Terminator2 DVD Boxset that there is some sort of THX Optimizer, so i stuck it in and noticed while doing the video test that the bottom left side of the screen is slightly lower than the opposite side, can i correct this using the service menu, and if so, exactly what do i change in the service menu?

Thanks again guys.

2. Dave20

Dave20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    when you first turn the TV on there is a option to adjust the angle of the screen.. its very easy to do, in the picture menu's i think. it is in the manual somewhere but i cant be arsed to go look hehe. its in the manual and v easy

3. Manuman

Manuman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    DOH!

Thanks man, its all fixed now.

Altho i did notice the vertical bars on the THX Optmizer part of the disc were 'squiggly', is that something im just gonna have to put up with? I tried altering the aspect etc to see if it made a difference, but it didnt. :(

otherwise, im extremely happy with it.