Question Ok Im thinking of upgrading my Projector.

splnter

OK ive had my sony HS60 for some years now. and im thinking of an upgrade too the SONY
VPL-VW320ES.. was gonna be a 300es, but as they are hard to find now .

so what i need is a demo of the 300es or the 320es.. So does anyone know know where has one on demo ??

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
There is a separate Forum here on AVF for Projectors - you may get more info on specific projectors in there.

Joe

kbfern

Distinguished Member
Demo's of Sony 300/320 can be had from forum advertisers Epic Home cinema and Kalibrate in the south east or Ideal a/v in the north or The movie rooms in Scotland.

There are others I am sure but all these have really good demo facilities and don't give you the hard sell.

splnter

Thank you Curly 99 for moving it.

Swiftpete i went to richer sounds near me.. only thing they could do is if i buy it let me have it for 7 days , if im not happy take it back for a full refund ..

Thanks Kbfern.. Epic Home cinema isn't that far from me about an hour or so , so yer that could be done.. will have to give them a ring. i did see the 55e set up at richer sounds as the 65es was the one i was first gonna go with. but thought ive had my hs60 for 10 plus years so its not gonna get changed for a wile so i thought il look at the 4k ones. Also had a demo on a JVC DLA-X500 at Audio T. It is there ex dem one But not true 4k and at £3,495.00.. ok only had 44 hours use but still.

kbfern

Distinguished Member
You can get the X500 (the rs49) currently new for £2650 from Alan @ Ideal a/v with 3yrs warranty if that's of interest.

splnter

Thanks.. but really want to try 4k... I see gecko isn't far from me so will give them a ring :)

splnter

Ok i have a demo at Gecko tomorrow. But they dont have the VPL 300ES no more. only the VPL 500ES and the VPL-VW1100ES there .. oh well ive got to look.. ::)

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom