OK getting p****d with Onkyo now.

Member 639844

Former Advertiser
Dont know what I need to do but Ive been trying to get the firmware update for my 875 for 3 months now. Mark doesn't reply to my emails and Ive had no luck with Onkyo themselves and now I'm getting pretty short on patience.

Maybe making a fuss like tis will help but in the mean time has anyone got any advice on what else I can do to get it sorted out ASAP.

Cheers

wiz

Distinguished Member
Dont know what I need to do but Ive been trying to get the firmware update for my 875 for 3 months now. Mark doesn't reply to my emails and Ive had no luck with Onkyo themselves and now I'm getting pretty short on patience.

Maybe making a fuss like tis will help but in the mean time has anyone got any advice on what else I can do to get it sorted out ASAP.

Cheers

I can mail you the firmware if you like:clap:

sdb123

Distinguished Member

Cheers

Which f/w are you referring to?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom