Oink Invite?

SGR2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is against the rules, but I didn't see it mentioned anywhere. Feel free to delete this if so.

Does anyone happen to have an Oink.me.uk invite they could spare? :lease:

I could supply a Demonoid invite in return if that helps?

A huge thanks in advance, it'd be massively appreciated. :thumbsup:

Hasn't Oink been suspended, or taken ofline or somthing ?

Still there as far as I know. The domain name's just 'oink.cd' now, not 'oink.me.uk'. But the latter still gets you there.

Oh, is it any good then, Ive been using Demonoid for a couple of years and ive always been happy with it...

Oh, is it any good then, Ive been using Demonoid for a couple of years and ive always been happy with it...

I'm not 100% sure, since I don't have an invite. ;) So I've never used the site personally. But it's incredibly popular, far moreso than Demonoid it seems.

Oink's used exclusively for music, but Demonoid's for all kinds of media, films, TV etc. So for that Demonoid's better.

But I think Oink tends to be where most new leaked/rare music surfaces first/exclusively (mostly indie/rock/punk stuff). So for that Oink's the better site, since I don't imagine a lot of the music that appears on Oink shows up on Demonoid until much later if at all.

Sounds canny, good luck with the invitation.....if you you get one, would you mind inviting me :smashin:

Invites have been suspended at the mo. I have been trying to get one as well.

it's oink.cd now

they had problems with the site

the problem with inviting somebody you dont know is
if they get chucked off for anything so does the inviter !

but good luck.

It's my preffered site for torrents

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom