• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Oh yes, Wrong Turn coming to Blu-ray along with Wrong Turn 2 in Sept.

Hades

Distinguished Member
Without Doubt Wrong Turn is one of my favourite horror films (well along with a few others). I hope this comes to Region B too. Not bothered about the sequel, but the 1st one was bloody brilliant.

Blu-ray.com - Two BD Wrong Turns for September
In an early announcement to retailers, it has been revealed that 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment will release the horror movie 'Wrong Turn' and its sequel 'Wrong Turn 2: Dead End' on September 15. No audio/video specifications have been divulged, but you can expect a 1080p AVC video presentation accompanied by a 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack.

In all likelihood, this release will tie in with the upcoming new direct-to-video sequel of this series, 'Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead'.

Hades

Distinguished Member
I'll get your coat for ya :D

DICKIEDUVET

Distinguished Member
Ive got the Aussie Wrong Turn BD and the pic quality is below average and 1080i with no extras. Will replace it with version if it's any better.

CJPowers81

Wrong Turn 2 is drivel, IMO. Can't say I'd be interested in either film on Blu-Ray to be honest. The DVD box set does the trick.

Whitley Lad

Distinguished Member
Loved the first one and although part 2 wasn't a patch I still enjoyed it. Must buy for me!

Racquel Darrian

Distinguished Member
The DVD of Wrong Turn upscales lovely on my Tosh HD-EP35.

Nicolopolus

The films are up for pre-order on playusa, but as they're Fox releases are they likely to be region A locked?

Cant find any news of a region B release yet :(

Hades

Distinguished Member
More info on the Region A releases.

Blu-ray.com - Wrong Turn Blu-rays Detailed

MGM Home Entertainment in conjunction with 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment has announced the technical specs and special features for the upcoming Blu-ray release of 'Wrong Turn' and 'Wrong Turn 2: Dead End', both of which are scheduled to hit store shelves on September 15th, day-and-date with the DVD releases. Video for both titles will be presented in 1.85:1 1080p AVC accompanied by 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio soundtracks.

Special features for these releases include:

Wrong Turn

* Commentary by Rob Schmidt, Desmond Harrington and Eliza Dushku
* 4 Deleted Scenes
* Trailer
* Featurette: Making of Wrong Turn
* Eliza Dushku: Babe in the Woods
* Stan Winston Featurette

Wrong Turn 2: Dead End

* Commentary by Director Joe Lynch and Actors Erica Leerhsen and Henry Rollins
* Commentary by Writers Turi Meyer and Al Septien
* More Blood, More Guts: The Making of Wrong Turn 2
* On Location with P-Nut
* Making Gore Look Good
* Deleted Scenes

Goooner

Distinguished Member
The films are up for pre-order on playusa, but as they're Fox releases are they likely to be region A locked?

Cant find any news of a region B release yet :(

As they're Fox, I'd say it was pretty likely they'd be region locked, but stranger things have happened :)

I certainly wouldn't go pre-ordering.

The time to splash out on a multi-region player seems to be getting closer all the time :)

jayden28

Cant wait for wrong turn,loved it when it first came out,watched it a number of times on dvd,pity the second one was not as good but might be still worth a purchase.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom