Oh the memories.

Rockford files were great... Battle of the planets too. the rest 'meh' (I believe that is a young persons statement)..

doesnt beat this

another classic

and of course not forgetting

Last edited:
^You must be a bit younger than me :D

What about these.....

Really showing my age now :p

Now how many remember this rarity from 76?

????

Last edited:
i just turned 29 :D

I do remember as a Kid, think it was about my 3rd bday my late uncle bought me a sit on Knightrider car. I used to sit on it in front of the TV whilst watching the show. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great tv for us kids growing up in the 70's & 80's.

Saturday started off with Tiswas,then maybe a bit of Bj and the bear,Night rider or Airwolf.

Then by evening you had the dukes of hazard,battlestar galactica,chips or happy days :)

no 'cheers'? i loved that. same with mash.

yeah. some good memories from those.

anyone else really surprised that buck rogers hasnt been done for the big screen yet?

lets not forget all those Ray Harryhausen movies :)

RIP fella

It was always a good film when it started with this:

When I grew up in Hong Kong this was the only reference to the UK...

I remember getting a chips helmet for my birthday. I loved that show

the music from the littlest hobo still almost makes me cry. not sure why lol as i cry once a decade if that (i.e. im not one prone to crying)

the music from the littlest hobo still almost makes me cry. not sure why lol as i cry once a decade if that (i.e. im not one prone to crying)

Not seen it in years but always remember the tune.

There's a voice that keeps on calling me..............:D

Nice work fellas - remember about 80% of those with great fondness.
- I could probably sing (badly) most of those theme tunes, if required !!

I also remember that we had a rental TV from MultiBroadcast - it was a huge box in some kind of wood-effect chipboard and hardboard combination with a really thick glass screen that was so front heavy if you tried to move the thing. I think that one of the TVs that we had in the later 70's had an ultrasonic remote control, to change between the 3 channels (in sequence).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom