oh &deity, it's beginning..

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Matinee, Sep 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matinee

Matinee
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Well, the BG1208 has been in for a few weeks now and is working well.

I've done my first reconvergence after the red drifted a bit. May have a go on the blue, although as that's defocused it's a lot harder.

I do notice that the bottom left edge of the screen is definitely a little less sharp than the centre - only really noticeable when displaying the Windows desktop. Time to go into geometry control, or is this expected?

Oh, and at work yesterday, going through outstanding issues via an XGA LCD projected image - can you say 'screen door' ;)

Looks like I'm going to have some fun tweaking :)

Otherwise, it's great. Now need to built a new HTPC (which will also enable me to produce a better grayscale) and stop taking my huge and noisy tower case PC downstairs. Plus need to tidy the cables away properly (they're still messy running over the lounge floor), get a cabinet, and a surround sound system. This stuff is never ending :)

PK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.