Oh Dear...

Adrenochrome

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Celtic have gone 1-0 up against Rangers which in itself is bad enough (from my point of view).

The goalscorer Stilian Petrov then decided to celebrate his goal in front of the Rangers support :nono:

One of the supporters then decided to throw a missile(which was maybe a cup) which hit him :nono: :( Hope to god it doesn't all kick off because of this idiot :mad:

Adrenochrome.

1-2

Looks like another title heading Celtics way...

Sadly i think you're right
Speak for yourself! :D Great result, five points clear!

Thought you were an Arsenal fan
That's my milestone..... :D Celtic supporting is a (one side of the) family tradition. The other side were Rangers. You can take a guess why. :rolleyes:

Well I was at the game today and my heart has been broken :thumbsdow

Sadly a 'missile' was thrown at Petrov. I can clarify that it was a cup (thrown from someone only a few seats away from me) and it was thrown because when he scored he ran to the rangers fans and raised his hands as though he had a rifle in his hands and pretended to fire it!! :mad: :thumbsdow

I know that it was wrong that someone threw something as there is no need for that BUT there was a reason and the player could have started a riot hence why he was booked!!!

I bet the FA and the press miss out why it was thrown and that it was a paper cup...... you would have though that it was a rock the way he went to the ground!!!

Regardless...we where beaten on the day by a hungrier side.

overkill said:
That's my milestone..... :D Celtic supporting is a (one side of the) family tradition.You can take a guess why.

They have obviously been seduced by the dark side :D

overkill said:
The other side were Rangers. You can take a guess why. :rolleyes:

They obviously haven't :thumbsup:

ive just sobbered up :rolleyes: wish i could stay drunk , what an embarrasing performance from the gers :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom