OGC - R:FoM - Wednesdays @ 9.30pm

Top choice sir. In fact I had one of the blighters myself this very morning. :thumbsup:

As for playing....A double episode of Heroes probably rules me out this week.
they didnt save the cheerleader :oops::oops:

:rotfl::rotfl:

I am going to try my hardest to actually play this this week.

haven't played rfom for a while

I'm up for a blast.

Form tends to be check in 9.30 - 10 and hope there is enough around for some clan action.

Worth bearing in mind that there has been an update recently which will have to be downloaded before it'll let you play online. Don't know what it has changed but play seems slower to me, especially when playing as a human.

As for playing....A double episode of Heroes probably rules me out this week.

I have the box set Zeeks, seen them all, you can borrow it if you want.

There's no excuse for not playing now!!:devil::D

That must be region 1 though yeah? I use the ps3 as my dvd player which I don't think is multi-region is it? Thanks for the offer though. :smashin:

Guys - cheers for the game tonight - really enjoyed it.

My PS3 just decided to freeze up toward the end of the 1st round of the somerset deathmatch :mad: First time it's done that so hopefully just a one off!! Think I'll switch it off now though & call it a night (perhaps the missus has had a word with it or something - I really wouldn't put it past her!).

I think I'll need to sort out a headset whatsit though for next time as kind of felt a bit out of it. I've got a blueteeth Jabra 250 for my black berry so I presume I could use it?

Only other problem I had was that I ran out of biccies - doh! Mind you, it improved my gameplay when I did - was getting constantly killed early on whenever I went for a munch!!

Thanks again,:smashin:

Guys - cheers for the game tonight - really enjoyed it.

My PS3 just decided to freeze up toward the end of the 1st round of the somerset deathmatch :mad: First time it's done that so hopefully just a one off!! Think I'll switch it off now though & call it a night (perhaps the missus has had a word with it or something - I really wouldn't put it past her!).

I think I'll need to sort out a headset whatsit though for next time as kind of felt a bit out of it. I've got a blueteeth Jabra 250 for my black berry so I presume I could use it?

Only other problem I had was that I ran out of biccies - doh! Mind you, it improved my gameplay when I did - was getting constantly killed early on whenever I went for a munch!!

Thanks again,:smashin:

Mines done that once - i really paniced but just turned it off let it rest for a second and turned it back on and it was fine (brown pants moment though)

Good game tonight - I got 5 or 6 seven kills :thumbsup: and im now on 99 stealth kills :smashin:

Help guys! Can someone please explain the form with playing clan games on RFOM? I went on last night at about 9.45, there were several OGC members on but I couldn't seem to join them. After sending a couple of in game messages to these people I received a party invite from Battle (thanks Battle). However, just as it looked like we were about to go into a game together I received a message "Player Kicked" & ended up back at the main menu. What's going on? Did manage to have a couple of games with Scamper (Primmy), so all not lost.

Help guys! Can someone please explain the form with playing clan games on RFOM? I went on last night at about 9.45, there were several OGC members on but I couldn't seem to join them. After sending a couple of in game messages to these people I received a party invite from Battle (thanks Battle). However, just as it looked like we were about to go into a game together I received a message "Player Kicked" & ended up back at the main menu. What's going on? Did manage to have a couple of games with Scamper (Primmy), so all not lost.

I've just noticed in the clan list that although you are coming up as a member of the clan, for some reason you don't appear to have the [OGC] tag next to your name, this may cause people to kick you out of the game thinking you are not OGC. I don't know why the tag hasn't appeared in front of your name so I'll remove you from the clan and resend you a clan invite to see if that fixes it.

I think that the game everyone was in was private i.e. you couldnt enter once the game had started.

I tried twice but ended up jumping in and out public games - didnt do too badly but not the same as trying to unload a full clip into Zeeks only to have him shoot me in the face once and die!!!

Primmy/Scamper

I've just noticed in the clan list that although you are coming up as a member of the clan, for some reason you don't appear to have the [OGC] tag next to your name, this may cause people to kick you out of the game thinking you are not OGC. I don't know why the tag hasn't appeared in front of your name so I'll remove you from the clan and resend you a clan invite to see if that fixes it.

It appears infront of my name on my screen, but I did notice other names in the clan list that didn't have the tag. :confused: Hopefully not the start of a problem with the RFoM clan.

It appears infront of my name on my screen, but I did notice other names in the clan list that didn't have the tag. :confused: Hopefully not the start of a problem with the RFoM clan.

Thats strange because you didn't appear to have the [OGC] on my screen. Hmmm. Not sure what the problem was with you being kicked then as I wasn't on last night, unless other people couldn't see your [OGC] for some reason like I couldn't. I've resent you an invite now anyway.

Dont think its anything to do with the clan - a friend of mine had the same problem (and hes not a member of a clan) and got randomly kicked from the start screen, he just rejoined the party for the next game - i think its something to do with a network connection problem. You can invite anyone you like to a game as long as you know their name so being a member of the same clan doesnt make a difference.

With regard to the "Private game" - with a ranked game you cant join it once its started, so you can only join when we are all in the lobby - sorry you missed out it was good fun.

For the guys who didn't get into the 'party' we weren't deliberately ignoring you! Battle was in charge of the 'party' and everytime we were in between games we looked to see who was in the lobby. Every time we looked the others were always in game and because we were playing ranked games you can't join midway through.

Can I suggest next time the 'party' leader should create a custom game at some stage, allowing clan members to late join so we can all end up in the same party?

Anyone playing tonight?? I'm still jetlagged so I'll either be wide awake or unconscious come 9:30 :)

where you been chris and what presents have you brought back for us all?

Ill probably be playing

where you been chris and what presents have you brought back for us all?

Went to Barbados. Brought back some nice rum....but I'm a greedy drunken get and intend drinking it all myself :D Got some rum cake left to go with the Horlicks though.

...bit disappointed with the place TBH. Lots of very poor areas and lots of poor people - you'd think with all the cash going into the place the govt. could spare a few bob for their own people. V busy, roads where appalling, driving standards worse, noisy, rush hour twice a day from about 6-9 then 3-6, junk and garbage everywhere, almost every house (and I use the term house very loosely) had a dead washing machine in the front garden, aquatic life a bit dissapointing too (not much of it really), couldn't go diving as I caught a cold on the plane and was badly congested all week (and still am now). Did find a really nice quiet beach on the south east coast away from the crowds. Tour of the rum factory was good, as was a trip on a 1000hp speedboat. Wouldn't go back I don't think.

....and you guessed it, I was out cold come 9 last night :(

Went to Barbados. Brought back some nice rum....but I'm a greedy drunken get and intend drinking it all myself :D Got some rum cake left to go with the Horlicks though.

...bit disappointed with the place TBH. Lots of very poor areas and lots of poor people - you'd think with all the cash going into the place the govt. could spare a few bob for their own people. V busy, roads where appalling, driving standards worse, noisy, rush hour twice a day from about 6-9 then 3-6, junk and garbage everywhere, almost every house (and I use the term house very loosely) had a dead washing machine in the front garden, aquatic life a bit dissapointing too (not much of it really), couldn't go diving as I caught a cold on the plane and was badly congested all week (and still am now). Did find a really nice quiet beach on the south east coast away from the crowds. Tour of the rum factory was good, as was a trip on a 1000hp speedboat. Wouldn't go back I don't think.

I went there in early August and thought pretty much the same as you, Bridgetown seemed really americanised to what I remember and you are either rich or poor. I think people ocassionally do forget that the caribbean is a relative poor region in relation to what we're used to, plus all the locals seem far too relaxed to care! Whilst I was there Crop Over (bajan harvest festival where all the locals get hammered on rum) was in full swing and there was a really good atmosphere. I stayed in the Almond Beach Village which I really liked. Where did you stay?

Is there an OGC holiday review thread? :thumbsup:

With all the oldies on here I would expect there would be loads of reviews about cruises!

I think most of the money just goes in to the pockets of the multi-national corporations who own the all inclusive hotel complexes. Have you noticed how they always tell you to stay in the complex as it's not safe to go the local reataurants/bars etc?

my wife wants to do a cruise next year, i'm only 27 whats it like on them, can i get a review

my wife wants to do a cruise next year, i'm only 27 whats it like on them, can i get a review

When you wife said she wanted to go 'cruising' I don't think she meant on a boat ;)

She did say it was what everyone our age was doing nowadays and that i'd enjoy it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom