OGC - R:FoM - Wednesdays @ 9.30pm

harpsmatt

List of Clan members who have the game and are interested in playing it on Wednesdays. Add a message to this thread and I will update the list in this post.

If you are not already a member of the OGC R:FoM clan and would like the snazzy [OGC] tag to be added to your name in the game you need to send me a buddy request through the game itself rather than the XMB and I can respond to your request with a clan invite. Alternatively, let me know on this thread.

Please note that weekly donations of malted milk biscuits or coconut sponge cake to your clan leader are compulsory.

List:

ZeeksUK
RSVDaz
Robbiejer
Primmy
breadmaker6
sparkshotspur
funeralparty
CitizenDJ
MrSossidge
Wibman9
BattleExile
JimBroon
Mitch909
The_Trooper
CorseChris
faxfan
Spinke

harpsmatt

PS.....Tuesdays as well as Wednesdays are available so if you would prefer that day let me know and we'll go with the majority. :thumbsup:

MrSossidge

Distinguished Member
I know I'm already in the clan and I don't really need to post, but I just can't resist a list of names. Please, please make sure I am on the list.

:smashin:

wibbers9

I like lists too Sossidge.:smashin:

Put me down Zeeks!!

breadbun

Aye... gan on then... count me in... its the only way I will get to play it!

colesy

Don't forget this drunken Welshman. Remember it was my great idea after a heavy drinking session when we finished a clan match thingy one night to go around in a party and conquer the world.....................only to find out we really are truly rubbish and got beat by strangers with very very odd names. :smashin:

RSVdaz

Banned
Don't forget this drunken Welshman. Remember it was my great idea after a heavy drinking session when we finished a clan match thingy one night to go around in a party and conquer the world.....................only to find out we really are truly rubbish and got beat by strangers with very very odd names. :smashin:
that and typing in rude words! :rotfl::rotfl:

harpsmatt

:D :smashin:

Battle

Count me in - Wednesday is a dead TV night so im online all night :thumbsup:

frank20

Woo hoo - have really got into playing RFOM online over last week or two (still rubbish mind!)

Count me in too please.:thumbsup:

Cheers

Frank20

PS - DOH - just realised this week will clash with Scotland playing France - :( - och well, I'll be triple screaming mad for it next week then!

mitch909

Wouldn't miss it...........:smashin:

fatbloke99

It's not likely I'll be a regular attender given previous performance...but please add me to the list Zeeks. Do enjoy a bit of RFOM from time to time.

breadbun

It's not likely I'll be a regular attender given previous performance...but please add me to the list Zeeks. Do enjoy a bit of RFOM from time to time.

Don't put yourself down or rule yourself out based on how good/bad you are! Honestly, I have great fun playing most games online, even though I am really pretty poor at most of them (as any OGC'ers that have played with me will attest to!)

The only game that narks me when I get battered all the time is Warhawk, in Dogfight mode.

RSVdaz

Banned
mate ive gone from one of the better players on rainbow six to the worse..but i'm still keep coming back for me...some rounds i dont get any kills!

i still reckon its because i'm teatotal at the moment..although i did have a few sherbets on saturday night due to the football..but i'm not sure if my form improved

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on Netflix UK for May 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung rumoured to be buying OLED TV panels from LG Display
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Netflix signs with Sony for first streaming rights in U.S.
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Audio Pro launches C10 MkII speaker
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
THX launches Onyx MQA supporting DAC/Amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom