OGC Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (PES 2008) - Tuesdays @ 9:30pm

any OGCers want a beating from an AVFer YEAAAAH

Where is everyone???? Went on again a couple of times last night to see if any OGC were on and couldnt see anyone.....

I did see the Trooper was playing PES but not online I suppose...

I do find the online screens a bit confusing...what happened to the hundreds of players who were playing PES6?? What is the criteria for displaying online players?

I am almost tempted to get PES6 out but i know there are too many cheats...

Come on OGC, where are you????

The thing is you can't see anyone online, there are no lobby rooms where you can all hang out in......

Plus I will not go back online until they release a patch or something, it just wasn't fun to play.

Usually I set up a "room" called OGC, I end up booting most people out until I see a PSN id that I recognize. If not I'll look at the rooms available to play in and see if there are any OGCers there!

TK421 - dont throw me out - although i dont seem to ever be able to get onlline and when i do i end up playing some 13 year old that relishes screaming GOAL! at me via the controls ever time
Bit p*ssed off to be honest the lag is causing a few bad losses 5-1 last time only because i was gonna put in a tackle and the next thing i see is the guy i was tackling in my box shooting - eh where and how dd he get there!! oh lag!!

add me to your list if you fancy beating someone 29yrs old and crap at any football game

see you there i hope
TSL

Theshininglight I'll add you to my friends list, do yuo have COD4? Seem to be playing that at the moment!:thumbsup:

I need to play some of you guys on PES, I've got a lot of you in my buddy list so next time your on PES I have a look for the OGC room!

OK, got back from hols on Sunday, have had a good few hours on PES and enjoying offline play. Played online for 1st time yesterday evening. Couldn't find any OGCs on. Got info from the the play and help thread that there is generally no lag issue if you play someone in your friends list. I will be adding everyone as a friend that is on the list on the 1st page of this thread. Please add me when on PS3 next time.

Has there been an attempt at an OGC online night as yet?

Nice one, I'll add you aswell red indian.

May try setting up a room and see what happens!

Anyone online tonight?

Hopefully will be online after 10ish sometime. Haven't figured how to find each other in the lobby as yet but will give it a go. Also, when I see a few ppl have come online from those on my friends list, I will setup a room call OGC in the friendly match area, so look out for me there.

Hope to get a game or two with some of the OGC tonight.

anyone about for PES2008?

I will be around tonight after the footie......

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom