OGC GRAW2 Sundays @ 9.30pm

RSVdaz

Banned
Updated list of Clan members who have the game (let me know by adding a message to this thread)

RSVDaz
Richie511
fuzzybee
stevemango
AJUK
Robbiejer
avazz (AJUK)
zeeksuk
mrsossidge
Yoda1506
funeralparty
breadmaker6
Yukichon
tonyamh
Sicovenom

General GRAW chat and clan banter below

fuzzybee

Banned
i have the game and it's superb

Hynod

just purchased game so i'm up for sunday, just tried it out online and userface in menu etc.. is really good i'll be in the oakley cap at the back sniper for me baby. Didn't manage to play though wife and stuff.

harpsmatt

You don't hang about do you [-]Sir John[/-] [-]DoubleDee[/-] Richie. :eek:

Ok, I think I'm in, but I need to buy it first and I aint paying Game/Gamestations prices, so I'll buy it off net and be in when it arrives.

In conclusion then: [-]Cake[/-] Yes.

Hynod

At blockbuster game was 44.99rrp, ten pound trade in for old game ie Motorstorm. If you open an account with BB you can trade game in for store credit, go back an hour later and purchase Graw with credit and make difference up in cash, you'll get a lot more than a tenner off then!

MrSossidge

Distinguished Member
I'm in. Just bought. Can i get a clan invite please.

GAME pricematched against woolies to 44.99 then i used existing store credit.

harpsmatt

I'm in. Just bought. Can i get a clan invite please.

GAME pricematched against woolies to 44.99 then i used existing store credit.

arrrgghhh....Looking around for games/limbs/childrens toys to trade in at the moment. The missus got me to spend 40 quid on a gamecube for her for the bedroom yesterday, i wish i'd kept that money now. :D

Keep the impressions coming.

RSVdaz

Banned
its 39.99 in Asda..i'm going to game this morning to trade in some games so will set up clan thing ready for 10pm tonight everyone in?...i'm considering getting Bioshock for the exbox is it anygood?..played demo seem a bit like condemmed is it multiplayer

harpsmatt

its 39.99 in Asda..

Cheers for that Daz. Just gained back 18 quid from a headset I took back so may use that toward the game instead and that price looks the cheapest in shops.
i'll let you know if i'm in for tonight.

Hynod

daz you need to play a game with me before you can send a buddy invite or clan invite do you wanna meet up earlier in a lobby just so i can send you a friend invite.

who is in tonight?

harpsmatt

Just got back from ASDA where the game was incorrectly priced up at £37.71, which they honoured. So I got it and I'm in. :thumbsup:

fuzzybee

Banned
i'm gonna play this tonight, i had a go last night and was kicked out of a game because i kept shooting the host, i was bloody fuming :mad:

quality game tho, richie i know you like sniping and some of the maps are perfect for it. i was one one last night with lots of trenches and pillboxes with a sniper rifle and it was great fun

looking forward to playing with the OGC

Hynod

setting up game now team co-op elimination lagoon map find me unranked match go advanced search

harpsmatt

Wow. I am SOOOOOOO rubbish at this. :D :(

robbie369

It's gonna take time to get used to it mate, look at how poor we were on R6V.

whats your first impressions

I hope you are enjoying the game, I think its great.

I am looking for a comms Headset for this and other compatible games any suggestions.

I quite like the Jabra BT250v,any good?

RSVdaz

Banned
anyone playing now?..i cant find any friends on it..how does that work?

ive set up a clan..but theres noone to invite

Hynod

I hope you are enjoying the game, I think its great.

I am looking for a comms Headset for this and other compatible games any suggestions.

I quite like the Jabra BT250v,any good?
I'll get on now daz set up team co-op o lagoon do search in public match advanced,

jabra bt125 is perfect and cheap

fuzzybee

Banned
who's going to host a game later ?? let me know so i can lookout for your name on the server list

grey fox

Novice Member
Wow. I am SOOOOOOO rubbish at this. :D :(

You can get some practice in using multiplayer settings.

When you choose the Multiplayer option choose Local Play and you will be taken to what looks like a four player screen, but of course only you are on. From there on you can choose to go to the Campaign or various Co_Op game types by yourself using whatever settings you want, and should help to get a bit of experience of the different gameplay mechanics for online.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Samsung rumoured to be buying OLED TV panels from LG Display
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Netflix signs with Sony for first streaming rights in U.S.
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Audio Pro launches C10 MkII speaker
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
THX launches Onyx MQA supporting DAC/Amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Cambridge Audio introduces Evo all-in-one audio system
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts