Official XBox One Keypad and Mouse Controller

Discussion in 'Xbox One Accessories' started by ReddFour, Oct 16, 2017.

1. ReddFour

ReddFour

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +321
    I hope multiplayer games give the option of gamepad only servers. I know there have been similar unofficial devices for a while but I suspect now official devices are coming they will become more popular.

[​IMG]

2. King Tones

King Tones
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18,365
    It's not an Official Accessory, just licensed I think.

This has been available on PS4 for over a year or so I believe and people aren't being destroyed online. If you read some of the reviews it's quite poor especially for the price. People would be better off buying a XIM and decent Keyboard and Mouse. Or for the money buying an elite controller and you will probably gain the same amount of advantage.

Having Pad only servers still won't eliminate some people using a XIM.
    I highly doubt it would become an issue. Most people go for a console for the sit back and relax game play with a controller and doubt this will change that. I certainly won't be getting a desk to sit at with my big tv in the games room just to gain a slight advantage.

3. ReddFour

ReddFour

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +321
    You are mostly likely right. The only difference I see with the Xim and this on PS4 is that it still had to emulate gamepad to work. When MS start allowing developers to properly support M/K in games this device won't have to do that and becomes a lot more accurate.

I agree I would never use it. I spend all day at work sitting at a desk. I hardly game these days either due to being too tired at the end of the day these days (work and kids) but I'm still in denial about that.