• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Official PS3 wireless headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

griffsta

Established Member
Hi folks,

I have been looking around over the last few weeks to buy the PS3 headset ready for the Killzone 2 launch but cant find any in stock anywhere. I have pre ordered one from Amazon for £24.99 but it is only showing an 'estimated' delivery date of 13th Feb to 26th Feb.

However I have just seen Shopto are doing SOCOM for £28.99 with the headset bundled in. Can anyone confirm that it is the official version with the charging cradle as it seems a no brainer paying an extra 3 quid (before any promo codes) complete with a game as well (even if it hasnt had great reviews)?

Advance thanks

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Hi folks,

I have been looking around over the last few weeks to buy the PS3 headset ready for the Killzone 2 launch but cant find any in stock anywhere. I have pre ordered one from Amazon for £24.99 but it is only showing an 'estimated' delivery date of 13th Feb to 26th Feb.

However I have just seen Shopto are doing SOCOM for £28.99 with the headset bundled in. Can anyone confirm that it is the official version with the charging cradle as it seems a no brainer paying an extra 3 quid (before any promo codes) complete with a game as well (even if it hasnt had great reviews)?

Advance thanks
Yes, it's the same one in SOCOM. :smashin:

This will be moved soon though as there is a headset thread elsewhere :rolleyes:

griffsta

Established Member
Thanks for that matey :thumbsup:

Did do a search but couldnt find a headset thread :oops:

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom