Official Pokemon diamond & pearl discussion thread

GeordieSquires

I should be importing this when it comes out. Probably will go with Videogames+ and get Diamond for 22.05. Can't wait for this game.

Dazed87

Banned
Got Diamond on pre-order from Video Games Plus but having looked at the exclusives list I might cancel & order Pearl instead.

Dazed87

Banned
Do they charge on top of that for delivery? If you pre-order with Video Games Plus you get free delivery.

Eddy.

Banned
I preordered from YesAsia and got it for 16 quid with a discount code. :thumbsup:

Ruby Eyed Owl

Novice Member
Got Diamond and pearl on order form videogamesplus.ca for me and my bro.....looking forward to it!

GeordieSquires

I'm probably going to order Diamond.
Maybe we should add a poll to this thread.

Dazed87

Banned
i don't know which one to get?
which version have you guys pre-ordered?
and when is it out in america?
There's a list here of which Pokemon are exclusive to each version. I like the look of the ones on Pearl more so have cancelled my Diamond order and ordered Pearl instead.

I assume that it will be possible for someone playing Diamond to swap Pokemon wirelessly with someone who has Pearl?

Dazed87

Banned
But can Pokemon that are exclusive to one version be swapped with someone who has the other?

For example, I have a Pearl & therefore have a Pokemon that is exclusive to that version. You have Diamond & also have a Pokemon that is exclusive to that version. Can we swap those Pokemon for each other?

monkey business

But can Pokemon that are exclusive to one version be swapped with someone who has the other?

For example, I have a Pearl & therefore have a Pokemon that is exclusive to that version. You have Diamond & also have a Pokemon that is exclusive to that version. Can we swap those Pokemon for each other?

yep using wi fi

molloy

how long does it take to get to your from these sites once they sent them out?

GeordieSquires

I would guess around a week because its coming from America. It can, however, be shorter or longer depending on customs. Videogames+ have said that they are shipping some tomorrow and some on Monday so they should arrive by the end of next week. I'm not sure about other companies.

Melkor

I have the Diamond version on order with Movietyme for £17.99 (using discount code) and it has gone to processing :thumbsup:

Used the discount code also, and mine went to dispatched today.

Eddy.

Banned
Yay, mine has been shipped :D

monstafaktory

ordered mine this afternoon from VG+ and it's shipped already :clap:

monkey business

i tried getting diamond from movietyme but my surname is 2 charachters long and they only accept surname over 3 letters
i'm wondering if anyone here is willing to get diamond for me from movietyme and i will pay you £20 for it
please

Ruby Eyed Owl

Novice Member
Anyone get there copy today?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

StormAudio launches ISP Core 16 AV processor
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Cabasse launches limited edition Pearl Pelegrina speaker
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 22nd September 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Creative introduces Sound Blaster Katana V2 soundbar