Official Playstation Magazine Kratos code missing

Nuggsy

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone picked up this months OPM?
Just got it & there was no Kratos code for LBP. Tried two other copies of the magazine & no codes in any of them (unless I am not looking for the right thing?).

Has anybody had a code in a retail version? If so where is it? Is it loose? (I checked the bag was sealed, all paperwork contained in the bag, the disc holder & I scanned every page).
I do normally buy the magazine but was particularly keen to get that code so am very disappointed.
Do you think it's worth contacting the publishers direct?

Hi Nuggsy. This has been happening to alot of people I'm afraid, subscribers included. You're probably best off contacting Future Publishing.:smashin:

i just opened mine and they was 6 in there along with a scam scratch card:clap:

6! :rotfl:

It should be on a small piece of paper, tucked in one of the pages somewhere :smashin:

i just opened mine and they was 6 in there along with a scam scratch card:clap:

Fancy giving 1 of your 6 to me?
I would really appreciate it - PM Me the code???

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeee!

Same here, no code anywhere.:mad::(:mad::(
Stuart that ain't good news mate ?!

It should look like this:
sackboycodexj7.png

Now that's just cruel!

Maybe an incentive is needed here....
If anyone can give me a valid LBP Kratos code I in return will give them my Motorstorm Pacific Rift Beta code.
If you guys have more than 1 code you can't lose (unless you already have the motorstorm beta code.......)

Maybe an incentive is needed here....
If anyone can give me a valid LBP Kratos code I in return will give them my Motorstorm Pacific Rift Beta code.
If you guys have more than 1 code you can't lose (unless you already have the motorstorm beta code.......)

pm on way mate.

Thank you very much!
Just logging off work laptop will be home in 45 minutes or so will validate code & send you the Motorstorm code.
Thanks again mate!

Thank you very much!
Just logging off work laptop will be home in 45 minutes or so will validate code & send you the Motorstorm code.
Thanks again mate!

its ok mate, i wont need the motorstorm code. thanks though:smashin:

can these codes be redeemed now or is it when the games out?

Hi mate yes they can be redeemed now.

Thank you very much for the code you have restored my faith in mankind!

Hi mate yes they can be redeemed now.

Thank you very much for the code you have restored my faith in mankind!

what happens when you download the code? i havent done mine yet

I didnt get one either- what's the e-mail address for them?

Or if someone has a spare code that would be cool :D

same here :( its the only reason i bought the mag too

Cool. Just got this reply from Future Publishing:-

Hi Stuart,

We are sorry to hear that you did not receive your LBP Exclusive Kratos Sackboy voucher.

We will be able to resolve this for you shortly and will be emailing you your own personal voucher details and code with which to redeem the promotion. This may take a few days to process but we will be in touch with your voucher details as soon as possible.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience,

Official PlayStation Magazine

Rachel 'Ratchet' Weber
Agenda Editor
Official PlayStation Magazine

YAY For Future :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
My missus picked me up a mag from the shops, but no code inside. Rang the shop and they said its nothing to do with them

If i email Future would i get one, or is it only for subscribers? If so whats the email someone please??

Ta

what happens when you download the code? i havent done mine yet

You do it in the redeem voucher section of transaction management & it tells you that you are now able to download the LBP Kratos skin. My assumption is this will then be available when you insert the game disc.
Would be interesting to know if anyone on the Beta has done this & if they can use Kratos in the Beta or if it's locked to the full game?

I got 4, weird

my.php

Seems like they have had a team of monkeys inserting the code leaflets into the mags!! lol :rolleyes:

Some people get none, others get 2, 4, 6.. random!

Fancy spreading the wealth??? ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom