Official AVForums Blu-ray Review: Megamind 3D

Simon Crust

Movie Reviewer
Reviewed by Simon Crust, 15th December 2011.
Megamind is Dreamworks' latest CG animation which tells a loose allegory of the Superman/Lex Luthor eternal struggle, only this time ‘evil’ wins. Will Ferrell voices the titular character with typical verve, in a persona that adopts an evil visage to garner attention when young and when it works sets out his life on that path ...

As a 3D Blu-ray package it is finally fully commercially available and not tied in an exclusive deal, which mean everyone can sample the film exactly how it was originally envisioned; and it is a delight, the 3D picture is bright and bold with plenty of effects, both into and out of the screen ...

Read the full review...

Steve McQueef

Distinguished Member
Definitely worth a pickup, even for people like myself that don't have a 3D setup. Even when played back in 2D, the 3D disc manages to erase the problems apparent on the previous 2D only release.

Purperen

Definitely worth a pickup, even for people like myself that don't have a 3D setup. Even when played back in 2D, the 3D disc manages to erase the problems apparent on the previous 2D only release.
That's exactly why I've been waiting for the 3D version. I don't have a 3D setup either. I'll probably buy in the new year.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom