Official AVF Fifa League part XVIII

yeah the first game would have been harsh if you hadn't equalised after my comedy goal, the ball was crossed in from the right, my striker tried to control it, but the ball hit him on the shoulder and bounced over the keepers head :eek: Fair result in the end.

the second was more open, bit disappointed as i always leave myself open on the counter attack. I pulled the score back to 3-2 in the dying seconds but both our PS3s had had enough and decided to freeze just as the ball was crossing the line.
I didn't think I was likely to score again so called it a day.

On a side note does anyone else feel that the refs get in the way a bit too much? i find I 'm constantly running in to them when defending with a player off the ball :mad:

Hi woodywizz messaged you a couple times through psn could you give us a shout when you will be available we only got one game to play
Cheers

:( only just seen this... Are u gonna be free this afternoon at all?

Hey, no worries. I'm not usually around in the afternoons - anytime from 8 - 11pm is usually my time, are you able to do this at all?

Are you in he US btw?

We can arrange a weekend, has to be a specific time though...

Plus I think Assassins Creed III should be waiting for me when I get back today :thumbsup: so I might be rinsing that the next few weeks!! :D

HDGlory said:
Hey, no worries. I'm not usually around in the afternoons - anytime from 8 - 11pm is usually my time, are you able to do this at all?

Are you in he US btw?

We can arrange a weekend, has to be a specific time though...

Plus I think Assassins Creed III should be waiting for me when I get back today :thumbsup: so I might be rinsing that the next few weeks!! :D

I'll be on at 8 pal :)

Anyone else having psn issues tonight? My friends list is very slowly loading up... Hopefully it will have finished before I'm due to play boggy at 8!

Try and be on in the next hour. Hopefully psn will be working by then.

Got my two games in with Boggy- lost 1-0 and 3-0 doh!

Psn was being a right pain the ass though and everytime I pressed the home button to write a msg to boggy it froze for 20-30 secs, boggy was having the same issues though... Damn psn!

Despite this we got 2 cracking games in , albeit I lost! Oops! Thought I played well but boggy had the edge and finished smarter than me.

Overall I enjoye the games... Thought the red card I got in the 2nd game was a bit harsh... Even more of an uphill battle against a dangerous boggy! Oops!

Even scored an og late on in the second game , which summarised my whole performance really!

Very enjoyable games though boggy, thanks very much! :)

Hmmm on psn but friends list not showing! Seems very slow.

Got my two games in with Boggy- lost 1-0 and 3-0 doh!

Psn was being a right pain the ass though and everytime I pressed the home button to write a msg to boggy it froze for 20-30 secs, boggy was having the same issues though... Damn psn!

Despite this we got 2 cracking games in , albeit I lost! Oops! Thought I played well but boggy had the edge and finished smarter than me.

Overall I enjoye the games... Thought the red card I got in the 2nd game was a bit harsh... Even more of an uphill battle against a dangerous boggy! Oops!

Even scored an og late on in the second game , which summarised my whole performance really!

Very enjoyable games though boggy, thanks very much! :)

Cheers Dave. Best own goal ever. 20 yards out, under no pressure and he slams it into the top corner. I'll never forget it. Thankfully it was already two nil so it didn't affect the result. PSN was terrible, but they were very good games and the second scoreline flattered me - though the og was a belter.

I've only got Cristoff19 left to play. Let me know when you want to play.

I'll be online for next couple of hours, just message me if you want to play.

geo99 said:
Whizz and chris, should be around later today.

Any specific time good for you?

Probably not tonight as its my birthday and heading out for dinner with family etc. should be around any night this week after 8pm or so.

Cristoff19 and woodywizz I seem to be missing you both could you let me know your availability so we can get games played

Big thanks

Same for me.

Just the the two guys to play -

Chris X 1
Woddy X 2

G

me three!

Woody and Cristoff19 for me too.:p

Also Rehmanmohamed as well i think

@ Dr Phil - is there an updated league/tables anywhere - the ones in your sig are way out of date unless I'm missing something

Last edited:
booyaka said:
@ Dr Phil - is there an updated league/tables anywhere - the ones in your sig are way out of date unless I'm missing something

The link might take you to a previous season, make sure it says Season ** (can't remember which we're on) Fifa 13.

I'll be updating tables etc tonight or tomorrow and sending some PMs to try and wrap this up.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom