Office - Projector

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Drogo, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Drogo

Drogo
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Guys,

Can anybody please recommend a good quality projector and screen for use within the office, as I've been tasked with purchasing a projector for use with presentations, and training sessions ...

I used to own the Panasonic AE300, and love this, although I don't thing I need to spend anything like that again, so I would very much appreciated any recommendations, I am looking at the a tri-pod screen - or something that is simple to put up and down and move around.

As for the projector, just something that will be bright enough and link to my laptop - which most will do, possibly a projector with a speaker as well, although not important, size is more important to me and screen size well something that we can use in a average size meeting room.

Thanks guys,

Regards
    Drogo

PS. Anybody recommend a supplier for both bits of kit?

:)

2. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +564
    This is probably a good place to start because of the clear categorisation, home cinema, office, ultra portable etc...

http://www.projectorpoint.co.uk/

...PJ :)

3. Drogo

Drogo
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Just looking at the BenQ PB6210, looks good for the money, along with a Tripod screen 150cm x 150cm

Drogo