Offers on BD's for the week at Play.

LicensedTaximan

It's worth a look for some of you i'm sure, i'm in two minds about "Where The Wild Things Are". The reviews are (almost) evenly split between :boring: and :thumbsup:. I'm really not quite sure whether to buy it or not, mind you it's only a penny under fiver which is the cheapest i've seen it new. Plus there's a little bit more off when you go via Quidco hmm. :rolleyes:

Home - Play.com (UK) - Free Delivery

stevo_gti

Novice Member
Think I'm going to order the Lord Of The Rings box set at £12.99 :) finally got myself a 3D blu ray player after selling my PS3 a few year back so there is a lot of blu ray box sets I'm after

Need to sign up to quidco also

Edit: no I won't just noticed its not the extended edition, thought it was cheap lol

Last edited:

robert240960

Novice Member
Think I'm going to order the Lord Of The Rings box set at £12.99 :) finally got myself a 3D blu ray player after selling my PS3 a few year back so there is a lot of blu ray box sets I'm after

Need to sign up to quidco also

Edit: no I won't just noticed its not the extended edition, thought it was cheap lol
You'd have been killed in the rush if it was:D

LicensedTaximan

I was lucky enough, through a post on these hallowed forums a few days ago, to buy the extended edition of LOTR for £30 through Tecos, and I garnered a further £2.40 off via Quidco. I've no doubt that in the future, maybe even in the January sales, the LOTR extended edition will be back on offer again....probably even at a lower price. ;)

stevo_gti

Novice Member
I was lucky enough, through a post on these hallowed forums a few days ago, to buy the extended edition of LOTR for £30 through Tecos, and I garnered a further £2.40 off via Quidco. I've no doubt that in the future, maybe even in the January sales, the LOTR extended edition will be back on offer again....probably even at a lower price. ;)

thanks i will keep my eyes open for offers coming on, till then there is other stuff to spend money on :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom