Offer on Panasonic TH-46PZ81B from C & M

Jayszen

Standard Member
I just bought the Panasonic TH-46PZ81B from C & M over the phone at GBP 1280 and this includes a 5 year warranty from Panasonic and the Cabinet Stand. If you are local to C & M you can get it even cheaper at GBP 1099. Apparently Panasonic will not allow this offer via mail-order or telephone in a bid to encourage customers to go to an actual shop.

The service from Crampton & Moore was excellent and the items arrived today as promised.

Indecisive

er...I should hope not! C & M have charged me an extra GBP180 for the privilege!

Seriously, I paid a bit more but it was still cheaper overall than anywhere else.

Ok, sorry, I miss-read the post..

You should be fine then. :D

alsina

er...I should hope not! C & M have charged me an extra GBP180 for the privilege!

Seriously, I paid a bit more but it was still cheaper overall than anywhere else.

Must be a D&G guarantee or similar then, as you cannot 'buy' a Panasonic 5 year guarantee and they are only available with in-store purchases.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
I just bought the Panasonic TH-46PZ81B from C & M over the phone at GBP 1280 and this includes a 5 year warranty from Panasonic and the Cabinet Stand. If you are local to C & M you can get it even cheaper at GBP 1099. Apparently Panasonic will not allow this offer via mail-order or telephone in a bid to encourage customers to go to an actual shop.

The service from Crampton & Moore was excellent and the items arrived today as promised.

Doesn't say anything about a 5 year warranty on their website. The £1099 instore price with cabinet stand just says that it has the 12 month warranty with it HERE. There's also an extra £50 charge for delivery making the price £1149.

Jayszen

Standard Member
Doesn't say anything about a 5 year warranty on their website. The £1099 instore price with cabinet stand just says that it has the 12 month warranty with it HERE. There's also an extra £50 charge for delivery making the price £1149.

I can assuredly confirm that it is indeed a Panasonic 5 year warranty. The price I paid included this and a cabinet stand. However, I did buy my telly on December 30th and I suspect the offer has now changed.

alsina

I can assuredly confirm that it is indeed a Panasonic 5 year warranty. The price I paid included this and a cabinet stand. However, I did buy my telly on December 30th and I suspect the offer has now changed.

Ended 31st December.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom