Offer made by JL.

Punce

My almost 5yr old Hisense 65m7000 developed an annoying fault. Following a visit from a repairman, I have now been offered a replacement being an LG 65UN73006LA (2020) or the value of that TV as a refund - £649.

First of all, I hate the LG magic (Wii) controller with a passion. But more importantly, I wouldn't want something that was a major downgrade. Does anyone have any advice for me?

Tia

Punce

Thanks Dodgexander.

I wonder which TV sold by JL is the equivalent to my old M7000. I might have a case

Dodgexander

Not sure, there aren't really many TVs that follow the same kind of spec now. Probably looking at models like the Sony XH90 (X90J 2021 model) or Samsung Q70T (Q70A 2021) to match it...but those are slightly better.

There's little value in getting either of those TVs though, best try to put the money towards something more premium and future proof. Unfortunatley limiting your choice only to JL makes it harder. This time of year 2020 stock is selling out, whilst 2021 stock remains overpriced having just been released.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom